Looking for chill gaming collab, I play most games

Discussion in 'Find Others to Game With' started by Samaker, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Samaker

Samaker New Member

Hi, my name is Sam and I make Youtube videos mostly for the fun of it. I'm not much of a spazz, rather I'm kind of the opposite. Whilst playing I like to immerse myself as much as possible and I'm fairly laid back. Atleast that's how I think of myself playing games, but go ahead and judge by yourself ;)

If you feel like the description could be more or less applied to you too, then maybe we could make some pretty decent collab videos (Let's plays I guess?).

I play most types of games, WOW, Battlefield, Terraria, GTA V, Stanley's Parable, No Man's Sky (as soon as it releases), Fallout 4, Oldschool Runescape, Witcher, CS:GO and a bunch of other games. Not a big fan of horror but I think that's the only type of game I'm not really that into.

If you're interested message or comment your skype below and I'll get back to you whenever I have some spare time :)

EDIT 1:
    Age doesn't matter too much as long as your voice doesn't squeak and you can be fairly mature.

I'm not looking for collaborations with someone with a specific amount of subscribers, I only have 44 subscribers myself as of making this post so I'm not really in a position to make any demands myself either way :p

2. Schmoopidypoopidy

Schmoopidypoopidy New Member

I'd be down to collab at the moment I have four subs and have been looking to get my channel more popular for a long time and people kept telling to go here. But that doesn't really matter I was wondering if you play games like destiny or any other multi player game but I don't own any cod.

3. Samaker

Samaker New Member

Could your provide me with a link to your channel and your skype name if you have skype?

4. CharlieTGamer

CharlieTGamer New Member

Ill collab wanna play slither.io mod so we can play together I'm down for that

5. CharlieTGamer

CharlieTGamer New Member

my skype name Charlie Johnson

6. Clzboss

Clzboss New Member

Bro I'll be down to play some flipping shooting games with you my Skype is naenaexy37 I'm 12 years old me personally I'm really mature and I can't make a squikey voice to save my life

7. CharlieTGamer

CharlieTGamer New Member

Wanna collabe with me

8. sahel love

sahel love New Member

Hey
    I would like to collabe with u either on gta or minecraft...if ur interested my skype is sahel love feel free to contact me

9. Hey, I would like to collab. I do have Gmod. Getting Minecraft soon.

10. Skymann5

Skymann5 New Member

Hey, if anyone wants someone to play or collab. with i just started this channel and will be posting in the next few days and would love to have some cool Youtube Gamers to hang with just let me know if you want to