Looking for an Animator

Pewpwe

Regular
Hey all. I've been thinking of creating an animated piece of work for a while now and may do so in the upcoming future. Making animations is hard work though, and in some cases it is better to work with another person or in a group.

I'm basically looking for people in the YouTube Gaming community who might be good at drawing and connecting dots together.

I've got a few ideas and may be starting a project in the future which may involve your assistance.If you are interested in doing something together, you must have an A in English, a B in Maths and ...nah only kidding ;P

You can leave a response to this thread and if you are interested in taking part of a future project, pm me with your experience of Art & Design and any pieces of work which you may have produced.

In addition, experience is not necessary, but its preferred. You can make a short animation or a few drawings to show your drawing skills, but keep in mind that digital art differs from pencil drawings.

We could also have a hang out using Google+ or Skype talking about drawings, digital art and how animations work if people want.

Thanks for reading.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
I wish I could make animations like Battlefield Friends. I've moved your thread to the Job Listings section btw.

Pewpwe

Regular
Yeah I was thinking whether to post it here or in a thread which was about anything. I wouldn't consider this as a job seeing as I won't be paying anyone. Its more like working together on something and then if we like it , showing it to other people, but thanks for moving it.

edit:Whether its paying or not, Job Listings is what I believe is best fit for this topic. Either this or the Collaborations forum.

Yeah I should have known better as to where to post it, but you will have to excuse me as I'm a bit tired, and yeah it would be nice to do something like 'Battlefield Friends'.

Anyway, thanks for moving as I said before and gn :).

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Whether its paying or not, Job Listings is what I believe is best fit for this topic. Either this or the Collaborations forum.

ArchTalko

Veteran
I'm not exactly sure how high-quality you want the animation to be in, but I'm teaching myself Flash as we speak. I've only made two full-length animations so far, here they are:

===A fanimation for another LPer===

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGol-D9xcpY&list=PLk4vyGhhIn_wMNy7eYrbYdybW0EPnYrcE&index=1

===An Animated Father's Day card===

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFX-mLs2Pvg&list=PLk4vyGhhIn_wMNy7eYrbYdybW0EPnYrcE

As you can see, I'm not the most artistically articulate person in the world, but I am fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, and working my way up to knowing Flash

GillysGames

Review Team
You know, id would literally be the best person ever to write scripts for an animation series. A lot of them can be based around my life (Ive had a very wacky life), but i also have one wild imagination.
If anyone ever needs a script writer be sure to contact me :)

Zaveguin

GillysGames said:
You know, id would literally be the best person ever to write scripts for an animation series. A lot of them can be based around my life (Ive had a very wacky life), but i also have one wild imagination. If anyone ever needs a script writer be sure to contact me :)
Actually I could use a script writer. If you're interested add me on skype! Skype: Zaveguin

Discord

Latest New Threads