PC Looking for a group to collab with.

DearMode

Hey my YouTube name is Dinkleburgwhy. I'm a small gaming youtuber with 138 subscribers looking to collaborate with other youtubers and hopefully make new friends. This post is for people who want to collaborate and make friends. It's really hard getting started as a small content creator so having the help of others, especially other content creators with the same goals can really keep people motivated and can hopefully help them grow their channel! So please feel free to reach out to me, even if we don't collaborate maybe we can all exchange ideas and grow as a small youtube community. I am able to play games on PC, Xbox, Ps4 and Nintendo switch.

ParkerDai

Heya! I am also looking to collab also an am also a small YouTuber, with only 132 subs haha! Otherwise yeah I am happy to collaborate with you

Tybro

Hey! My channel is at 300 subs, and I’m looking to collab with people as well and get a group going together to make videos together! I also do PS4, Xbox or PC! Just hit me up on my Twitter or instagram if interested: itztybro

Bunky

Im also looking to collab with anybody interested, my channel is BaD AsS BuNkY im a PC Call of Duty player with quite a few videos as you will see if anybody is interested you can catch me through my links on my YouTube banner. :D

Bunky

Where are you from so I know your timezone im in the UK...apart from that anytime you want m8 :) :rock:

Discord

Latest New Threads