List of YouTube Gaming Networks

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
What are the difference between damnlag and Freedom? Is it possible to be in two networks on the same channel?
I haven't been paying attention much this year to the networks since @Ogie Ogilthorpe took over Damnlag. But unless they changed on Freedom!'s side, they offer 60% revshare and Damnlag offers 90% revshare. So the difference is you get more of your money your channel earns.

Both Freedom! and Damnlag are No Lock-In networks, so you don't have a contract to worry about.

As for the two networks on the same channel. That's not possible. A channel is only allowed in one network at a time.

I haven't been paying attention much this year to the networks since @Ogie Ogilthorpe took over Damnlag. But unless they changed on Freedom!'s side, they offer 60% revshare and Damnlag offers 90% revshare. So the difference is you get more of your money your channel earns.

Both Freedom! and Damnlag are No Lock-In networks, so you don't have a contract to worry about.

As for the two networks on the same channel. That's not possible. A channel is only allowed in one network at a time.
So other then Freedom giving me 60 and damnlag giving me 90 there is no difference. So do you recommend me switching over to damnlag?

RocketBurst Media

Hello there! Is it possible to get added to the list?

Revenue share: 70%-90%
Contract length: NoLockIn (Can leave at anytime with 30 days notice)

Also, where would we be able to get the "Network owner" badge?

Many thanks in advanced,
RocketBurst Media

Austin Rowsell

Network Name: GameNet, LLC
Network Partners Count: 004
How long has it been running: 1 Month
Requirments: They have a new network requirement for all the channels to must meet the minimum requirement or they will be denied. All channels must have minimum 5 videos, 10 subscribers, all channels branding with profile picture, channel banner, channel description and the channel must be 1 month old in order to be partnered.
Support Time Wait: 12/Hours or Less
Owner and Founder: Austin Rowsell
Review: GameNet, LLC is know for it's Great time wait for support.
They have been able to help and support all their channels acording to its MCN its under,(BentPixels) And have been struggling to get partners but have been to survival.

Discord

Latest New Threads