Clicky

List of YouTube Gaming Networks

Discussion in 'YouTube Partners & Networks' started by GameOverViper, Mar 30, 2013.

1. QuetzalcoatlGaming

QuetzalcoatlGaming New Member

I'm partnered with Freedom! Not promoting Freedom or anything just wanna let you guys know :)

2. FriendsGamingTv

FriendsGamingTv New Member

Oi! Being a brazilian channel (portuguese language), do i have to look out for specific networks or it doesn't matter? Sorry for the dumb question, i'm new to this business/hobby! I really enjoy making videos but i'm not sure if a network could do great things for a foreigner channel, sorry for the bad grammar too. :)

3. GamerZAssociation

GamerZAssociation New Member

Just would like to request GamerZAssociation to be added to this list

85% Revshare | No Lock in

Regards

Wayne @ GamerZAssociation

4. patchworthgaming

patchworthgaming Active Member

Has anyone heard of Hexolute or AGY (Amazing Gamers YouTube)? They offered me a partnership deal, but cynical artist I am I'm more inclined to believe it's spam or a virus or the Illuminati or some other horrible thing I should report immediately.

5. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

What did they offer you? Normally all networks spam people asking to join them, its a way to get people interested in your network by informing a person about it. Look at the link they provided to see if it looks legit, and if it doesn't then don't even bother clicking it. There's url safe checkers that you can right click on the link and paste it into the checker to see if its safe or not.

6. patchworthgaming

They offered a 70/30 split with no lock-in, at least in the original message. Nothing on ScanURL.net turned up anything suspicious. I suppose I'll check it out. With me having less than 100 subs I'm still dubious they'd want me but if you haven't heard anything horrible it's worth looking at.

Edit:
    Oh, geeze. I don't know about this site. The link they provided went straight to a contract with no list of other partners or an actual content website. There IS a video of how to sign up, but the person narrating it sounds like he's 13. I definitely don't trust this.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  7. Asher Show

Asher Show Active Member

Does anyone have any preferences or regrets with any of these MCNs?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2015
  8. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

@AmazingGamersYouTube is actually a member here on the forum. I'm sure they can dispute them being a scam/virus ;)

9. patchworthgaming

Oh..Well that is mildly embarrassing.

10. Kaydos the Game Mage

Kaydos the Game Mage Member

Hey so the Smosh Games Alliance relaunched today and I saw that they give a payout when you reach $100 - however upon looking at their site, reading the terms and conditions etc I can't see what the revenue share is (if there is one?) as well as other info such as how to end contract/how long etc.

Anyone got any experience with them?