Clicky

List of YouTube Gaming Networks

Discussion in 'YouTube Partners & Networks' started by GameOverViper, Mar 30, 2013.

  1. Fmily

    Fmily Noob

    1
    0
    0
    Does anyone know about Vextile Media? One of their recruiters messaged me. They sound cool but I cant find much about them. Have you guys heard anything about them?
     
  2. HaupCOD

    HaupCOD Noob

    26
    0
    0
    Rev share is how much the network get's out of your money? Also can I check the CPM like how much I get for 1,000 views and such...
     
  3. GameOverViper

    GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

    6,653
    863
    113
    Rev share is how much the network get's out of your money? Also can I check the CPM like how much I get for 1,000 views and such...


    Rev Share listed is the % that you the channel owner receives from money earned on your channel. For example, YTGaming pays out 90% of earnings back to partners. The remaining 10% is split between us and Creative Nation, which is our MCN.
     
  4. HaupCOD

    HaupCOD Noob

    26
    0
    0
    Okay thanks and for these networks where can I check how much I will earn per month or per every 1000 views.
     
  5. GameOverViper

    GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

    6,653
    863
    113
    Okay thanks and for these networks where can I check how much I will earn per month or per every 1000 views.


    CPM's vary on networks and they change almost daily for everyone. You can ask a network rep for information regarding their average CPMs to have a better idea what you'll be making.
     
  6. KmackTime

    KmackTime Noob

    1
    0
    0
    How do i get my social blade stats under my name?
     
  7. GameOverViper

    GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

    6,653
    863
    113
    How do i get my social blade stats under my name?


    Looks like you've already figured it out, but please use the Website Helps & Suggestions forum for any future help regarding the forum.
     
  8. GameOverViper

    GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

    6,653
    863
    113
    YTGaming has rebranded to DamnlagTV, now offers 90% Rev Share with No Lock-In
     
  9. Games4All

    Games4All New Member

    11
    0
    0
  10. IsmaelVCS

    IsmaelVCS New Member

    2
    0
    1

Share This Page