Clicky

List of YouTube Gaming Networks

Discussion in 'YouTube Partners & Networks' started by GameOverViper, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Fmily

Fmily Noob

Does anyone know about Vextile Media? One of their recruiters messaged me. They sound cool but I cant find much about them. Have you guys heard anything about them?

2. HaupCOD

HaupCOD Noob

Rev share is how much the network get's out of your money? Also can I check the CPM like how much I get for 1,000 views and such...

3. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

Rev share is how much the network get's out of your money? Also can I check the CPM like how much I get for 1,000 views and such...

Rev Share listed is the % that you the channel owner receives from money earned on your channel. For example, YTGaming pays out 90% of earnings back to partners. The remaining 10% is split between us and Creative Nation, which is our MCN.

4. HaupCOD

HaupCOD Noob

Okay thanks and for these networks where can I check how much I will earn per month or per every 1000 views.

5. GameOverViper

Okay thanks and for these networks where can I check how much I will earn per month or per every 1000 views.

CPM's vary on networks and they change almost daily for everyone. You can ask a network rep for information regarding their average CPMs to have a better idea what you'll be making.

6. KmackTime

KmackTime Noob

How do i get my social blade stats under my name?

7. GameOverViper

How do i get my social blade stats under my name?

Looks like you've already figured it out, but please use the Website Helps & Suggestions forum for any future help regarding the forum.

8. GameOverViper

YTGaming has rebranded to DamnlagTV, now offers 90% Rev Share with No Lock-In

9. Games4All

Games4All New Member

10. IsmaelVCS

IsmaelVCS New Member