Clicky

List of YouTube Gaming Networks

Discussion in 'YouTube Partners & Networks' started by GameOverViper, Mar 30, 2013.

1. thatDkid

thatDkid Rookie

You can go back and claim your old videos. How else are you going to grow enough to gain a partnership :)

thanks heaps mate! Appreciate that info! Since starting this research I did wonder how I was supposed to get those views without hindering my rep. A number of partnership req. you to have no copyright material though??

2. Clankylight

Clankylight Noob

Hi, I am a starting up youtuber that would like to get into a gaming partnership. I would just like to know what partnership I should go with. (And I am having an issue finding a good screen capturing and editing software) plz help, Thanks!

3. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

Hi, I am a starting up youtuber that would like to get into a gaming partnership. I would just like to know what partnership I should go with. (And I am having an issue finding a good screen capturing and editing software) plz help, Thanks!

You can find a list of about 30 networks that you can compare here. However, you won't be able to get partnered if your account is new and doesn't get many views daily. Its not worth partnering for a network.

4. Firaaero

Firaaero Noob

Hey guys, im not certain of this, but i've been hearing that networks such as Fullscreen Inc. and i think RPM (Not to sure) but mainly fullscreen, i hear that they partner nearly anyone and they don't even get their channel out there i hear that they just have them sitting there generating their own viewers (themselves, no help from Fullscreen) and then if they make it big, the only reward is that Fullscreen takes most of their revenue, not too sure about this. Anyone in the network that can help clarify this for me? How can you tell when a network is 'actually' advertising for you and promoting your channel (other than just getting a butt ton more views on the channel/subs) THanks :D

p.s Trying to join Fullscreen/RPM since i'm a small channel trying to get serious :D

5. GameOverViper

Hey guys, im not certain of this, but i've been hearing that networks such as Fullscreen Inc. and i think RPM (Not to sure) but mainly fullscreen, i hear that they partner nearly anyone and they don't even get their channel out there i hear that they just have them sitting there generating their own viewers (themselves, no help from Fullscreen) and then if they make it big, the only reward is that Fullscreen takes most of their revenue, not too sure about this. Anyone in the network that can help clarify this for me? How can you tell when a network is 'actually' advertising for you and promoting your channel (other than just getting a butt ton more views on the channel/subs) THanks :D

p.s Trying to join Fullscreen/RPM since i'm a small channel trying to get serious :D

Joining a network does not guarantee you more views, more subscribers. Never has. And you cannot rely on a network to get you more of those either. Your primary reason for anyone joining a network is to make more money from your channel and views your channel receives. You join a network, knowing how much % that network receives from your channel in return for helping you get more money for your views and what ever else that network promises when you join.

6. Firaaero

Firaaero Noob

Joining a network does not guarantee you more views, more subscribers. Never has. And you cannot rely on a network to get you more of those either. Your primary reason for anyone joining a network is to make more money from your channel and views your channel receives. You join a network, knowing how much % that network receives from your channel in return for helping you get more money for your views and what ever else that network promises when you join.

Okay, so would it be a good idea to join Fullscreen still? Or RPM? i'm really confused now, say this is for the revenue they get 50% after youtube takes their %50 then i get 60% of that left over 50%. So... All in all, i'm confused what should i try joining?

EDIT: What i'm trying to say is, do you know any networks that tend to have a good reputation that i should aim to join in the future if i get more views/subs. right now i am setting my goals for Curse (Union For Gamers) network as their revenue share is apparently 90%/10%. Thanks for the help :D

7. Firaaero

Firaaero Noob

No network can guarantee more views/subs. No one. That's why most have a min view/sub ratio before you can join, or they'll be no growth.
    Actually, the revenue split for Youtube Gaming's own network is also 90/10. More info here: http://www.youtubegaming.com/showthread.php?12094-YTG-Affiliate-FAQs

Oh wow, i never knew that this website is actually a partner. I need more information though, anyone partnered with them and how the experience is like? They're actually pretty cool 10 month contract, not exactly even a year compared to being bound for 2 years with fullscreen. Who are some i guess' Big' youtube channels that are partnered with Youtube gaming?

8. GameOverViper

Okay, so would it be a good idea to join Fullscreen still? Or RPM? i'm really confused now, say this is for the revenue they get 50% after youtube takes their %50 then i get 60% of that left over 50%. So... All in all, i'm confused what should i try joining?

EDIT: What i'm trying to say is, do you know any networks that tend to have a good reputation that i should aim to join in the future if i get more views/subs. right now i am setting my goals for Curse (Union For Gamers) network as their revenue share is apparently 90%/10%. Thanks for the help :D

All I'm saying is ask around and find out what the best ones are. Some take more money than others, some have longer contracts and some have good options. There's always bad stories of all networks, some more than others. Its all about what your wanting from a partnership though.

9. BreezeStudios

BreezeStudios Noob

We partner Gaming channels with 100 daily view count

10. tagnetwork

tagnetwork Noob

TaG Network
    2400 views a month
    85/15 revenue share
    www.tagnetwork.nl