List of YouTube Gaming Networks

Discussion in 'YouTube Partners & Networks' started by GameOverViper, Mar 30, 2013.

1. InfamousMango

InfamousMango n4GTV Partner

You are missing quite a lot. :O Want me to help you update it?

2. Country Sapper

Country Sapper Moderator

He just has some of the ones that the members have on here. Please feel free to send him a message with all there info tho.

3. BDUK

BDUK Noob

4. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

You missed 2 Networks I know of.

Exonia

Exonia is making some fantastic progress.

Also

Phazer
    http://phazertv.com/

I do believe that Exonia's game network is VOS, which is already on the list. As for Phazer, I will look into it and add it.

Thanks for the submission!

5. MADLE0N

MADLE0N Noob

If you could add how much % each take... that would be awesome.. whos the best to go with?

6. InfamousMango

InfamousMango n4GTV Partner

ur friends was stupid. you can only monetize content you own he does own the games so he can't make money from it. the only way to make money with gaming videos with with a network as they sort thing out with the people who own the game and they get u permission to make money. your friends would have to make a new account but can connected to adsense with the new account but he cant monetize his videos until he joins a network or get written permisson from the game owner to monetize his gaming video.

That is completely wrong man. :p Networks will NOT sort out any copyright violations with a game publisher UNLESS you are a huge channel. They don't want to waste their time helping smaller channels out with that kind of thing.

Each game is different and research must be done to confirm whether or not the publisher allows for videos to be made on it. Generally speaking, games like COD, and a few other popular ones are fine as long as you have commentary over it that pertains to the video itself. Usually, publishers don't file copyright violations against YouTubers unless it's a trailer or something. Anyway, a lot of publishers do respond to emails if you go and try to ask for permission yourself, like you said. :)

7. MarvelousDream

MarvelousDream Noob

Nice list. I am having trouble choosing which to apply for, I don't want a lock in. I have 600+ subs and 193,321 views any suggestions??

8. StuffAllTech

StuffAllTech Noob

BrutalGamers Network :D

Requirements:
    200 Views Per Day (Minimum)
    720p Quality minimum
    Great microphone
    Great Content
    You must have generated at least 9k views in the past 30 days in order to keep our partnership program manageable. (We do check this in ALL cases so if you're not there yet; don't fret, just apply when you do)
    Have Skype

Contract Length: 2 years.

9. thatDkid

thatDkid Rookie

Hey team. Question, I'm NOT a partner to any of the above YET. But i was wondering, IF i post up any game play BEFORE becoming a partner, will the partnership cover those old videos and the new videos?
    Or is it best to wait until I have gotten a partnership to begin posting game play. Cheers peeps! Best of luck with your gaming endeavors!

10. TheCreativeGamer

TheCreativeGamer Regular

Hey team. Question, I'm NOT a partner to any of the above YET. But i was wondering, IF i post up any game play BEFORE becoming a partner, will the partnership cover those old videos and the new videos?
    Or is it best to wait until I have gotten a partnership to begin posting game play. Cheers peeps! Best of luck with your gaming endeavors!

You can go back and claim your old videos. How else are you going to grow enough to gain a partnership :)