Let Me Introduce Myself

Ogie Ogilthorpe

Administrator
Damn Admin
Hello DamnLag!

Let me start off by saying it is a privilege to now be a part of this community, and in a big way! I have taken ownership of Damnlag and will now oversee the site operations and overall health as the site continues to grow. Some of you may have some concerns and I will stand by the fact that very little will change and this forum will be heavily influenced by the community. I strongly recommend that you use the suggestion board for any suggestions or ideas on how we can improve the forums and network. I will monitor that forum regularly.

A little bit about myself...

My name is Quentin, i'm 31 and have been into gaming all my life. While i've never done a Twitch stream or YouTube commentary, I have a expertise of a different nature. I own and operate a very successful eCommerce store selling gaming memberships (Xbox Live, PSN, WoW, Steam, iTunes, etc). ProGameCards.com has been in business for over 6 years and always growing. We will be adding a lot of value to different areas of Damnlag with the resources from this business. You can expect to see more contests, giveaways, and promotions throughout the boards and I encourage everyone to participate.

Thanks everyone for your time and I look forward to getting around on the forums and making this place even better!

Nathan K

Welcome, glad to have you. Chris seems to not handle things anymore from RoG to this. But hopefully you'll run it well.

Hello sir,

Nice to see a new goon around the forums, welcome to Damnlag. I'm also a big fan of Slap Shot. Is Lethal going to be around the forums still? I also think you took over the social medias as well?

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Hello sir,

Nice to see a new goon around the forums, welcome to Damnlag. I'm also a big fan of Slap Shot. Is Lethal going to be around the forums still? I also think you took over the social medias as well?
I will continue coming here and helping out with whatever is needed. I have been on here nearly everyday, except for last week, to deal with removing the spam bots and threads that the moderators deleted. Hopefully Quentin can find a solution to the bot problem that seems to have gotten worse this past month.

Welcome to the community Quentin! :)

Crimson

Hello DamnLag!

Let me start off by saying it is a privilege to now be a part of this community, and in a big way! I have taken ownership of Damnlag and will now oversee the site operations and overall health as the site continues to grow. Some of you may have some concerns and I will stand by the fact that very little will change and this forum will be heavily influenced by the community. I strongly recommend that you use the suggestion board for any suggestions or ideas on how we can improve the forums and network. I will monitor that forum regularly.

A little bit about myself...

My name is Quentin, i'm 31 and have been into gaming all my life. While i've never done a Twitch stream or YouTube commentary, I have a expertise of a different nature. I own and operate a very successful eCommerce store selling gaming memberships (Xbox Live, PSN, WoW, Steam, iTunes, etc). ProGameCards.com has been in business for over 6 years and always growing. We will be adding a lot of value to different areas of Damnlag with the resources from this business. You can expect to see more contests, giveaways, and promotions throughout the boards and I encourage everyone to participate.

Thanks everyone for your time and I look forward to getting around on the forums and making this place even better!
I will here by and always call you Tarantino.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Damn Premium
I will here by and always call you Tarantino.
You certainly wouldn't be the first!

Hello sir,

Yes! We will get along quite well I think:cool:. I did take over social media as well. Twitter looks to be doing well but I'll see what I can do to get the Facebook and G+ pages up to par.

Lily

A welcome is in order here! I hope you will like this place as much as the rest of is do.

About the bot issues btw.. I had simular issues on an other forum. Adding a question in the registration helped there. Like for example.. What is the biggest city in England? The answer isnt hard, and hopefully most YouTubers can get it right. But bots can have issues filling the registration form out properly. Worth a try anyways.... ;)

Falcon

@Ogie Ogilthorpe What's going on! - Congrats on the ownership!

I hope you'll be able to tackle what I think is Damnlag's biggest problem: Too many places to post videos!

D

DJStitch91

@Ogie Ogilthorpe What's going on! - Congrats on the ownership!

I hope you'll be able to tackle what I think is Damnlag's biggest problem: Too many places to post videos!
you think there's too many places to post videos? There's the video promo area (broken into genre) and then the premium user threads.

Discord

Latest New Threads