Last Movie You Watched?

Smilar

Saw the new Tarzan at the cinema, takes a while to get going but really enjoyed it! Also saturday I watched the extended edition of Batman VS Superman, although I could only spot one new scene XD

ZenMmm

What's up, movie buffs! :hi:
It was a movie marathon for me, for the whole of last week; check out this review of mine for M.O.R.E! :clap:

LIKE & SHARE for others to enjoy; be sure to SUBSCRIBE for M.O.R.E to come! :rock:
Much appreciated on the support for this channel, movie buffs! :)

p/s: let me know if video posting isn't allowed in this thread and I'll do the necessary; on the other hand, if you guys enjoyed it, let me know! :nod:

GrinningLantern

Last movie I watched was Star Trek Beyond. It was storming and the power got knocked out at the theater twice. Kinda neat though..sitting in that dark theater and just talking for a few minutes while they worked on getting the movie back up.

ZenMmm

What's up, movie buffs! :)
Just a quick update, I hadn't been feeling well these couple of days but I was "dared" to do this review on this movie about dare .. kidding, of course! ;) but here it is, check it out for M.O.R.E! :clap:

LIKE & SHARE for others to enjoy; be sure to SUBSCRIBE for M.O.R.E to come! :rock:
Much appreciated on the support for this channel, movie buffs! :)

Jack Muskrat

I recently watched a fan film for Left 4 Dead. If anyone's interested I'm about to make a thread to talk a bit about it in this section. Instead of being a fan-made short, like you normally see, this is a 50 minute long film you can watch for free on YouTube.

Discord

Latest New Threads