Last Movie You Watched?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by GameOverViper, Jan 24, 2015.

1. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

What's the last movie you watched?

• Social Media Graphics

In need of some graphics for your social media pages? Try Snappa and create professional graphics quickly and for free!

2. Skell09

Skell09 Member

Oh it was terrible…."Billy Madison"

3. GamerPerfection

GamerPerfection Well-Known Member Staff Member Damn Mod

Gremlins 2: The New Batch, lol.

4. Skell09

Skell09 Member

Jus saw "The Mist"

Don't matter if half of the cast of the Walking Dead was in it and was directed by Darabont, to me it was a 50/50 movie. So we've got a good cast and some good situations…. But the CGI in this movie ruined it all for me, and so did all of the over the top cliché. Was a shame really…Did love the ending tho!

5. Cloudvp

Cloudvp Premium Damn Premium

At the theater : Dracula Untold

Honestly this movie was very good. It didn't have lots of filler bits between the action and everything seemed relevant to the plot. I didn't have very many, why would he do that moments. I also enjoyed how realistically the characters acted around Dracula. It didn't keep up the whole kill the monster because he is a monster thing. I enjoyed it greatly and bought a copy when it came out.

At Home: Beauty and the Beast

There really isn't much to say about this one except that it is my favorite Disney Movie. I recently picked up a diamond edition on Blu-ray and decided to watch it. Now if only Disney would re-release Aladdin my life would be complete...

6. GamerPerfection

GamerPerfection Well-Known Member Staff Member Damn Mod

Boy Wonder. Caught it on Netflix, not a bad film, good storyline, and a nice time filler for a weekday evening.

7. Cloudvp

Cloudvp Premium Damn Premium

...is it about Robin THE boy wonder? XD

8. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

Watch Rush Hour 2 right now since we got rained out today and sitting in hotel room.

9. TommyTLG

TommyTLG Regular

Glassdukkene. (Glass Dolls)
    A Norwegian thriller. It was good enough.

10. gerhb

gerhb Active Member

I love the Mist. Sure, the CG was pretty bad, but the characterizations were pretty wonderful. The crazy religious lady was the scariest part of the movie, IMO.

ALSO, MAD MAX FURY ROAD WAS THE LAST MOVIE I WATCHED AND HNNNGGGHH.