Title of Thread: kosaba11

• Channel Name: kosaba11
  • Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/kosaba11
  • Channel Start Date: July 8, 2016
  • Partnered with Network?: No
  • Amount of Videos on Channel: 285
  • Total Subscribers: 40
  • Amount of Total Views on Channel: 2505
  • Channel Description: Warning: My channel is not for the easily offended, expect dark humor and offensive humor. Just a regular guy who only has three hobbies in this world; video games, cartoons/ anime, and cooking.
  • Channel Trailer:

Last edited:

kosaba11

Hello everyone, I'd just like to give a quick update on the state of my channel. I've started uploading 3 videos almost every Monday with sporadic uploads the rest of the week. There may be some Mondays I don't upload, either because I forgot or I'm taking a break. Speaking of breaks, I plan on taking a one week break every month, and this month, the month of August, that break will be the week of August 27.

SirProwse

Channel looks great man!
I've been struggling with regular uploads myself between working full time and other commitments, not to mention just not capturing footage that I think is good enough haha.

kosaba11

Channel looks great man!
I've been struggling with regular uploads myself between working full time and other commitments, not to mention just not capturing footage that I think is good enough haha.
I can relate to not getting good enough footage. I mean, I'll spend several hours playing, say, Fortnite with my friends, and most of the time only about 20 minutes is useable. It's the struggle lol

SirProwse

haha The struggle is real! Ive found myself recording for 4hrs and then getting offline raided in Rust, making all of the previous footage useless since it was just building a house haha.
I'm glad im not hte only one that knows the struggle at least.

kosaba11

Title of Thread: kosaba11

• Channel Name: kosaba11
  • Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/kosaba11
  • Channel Start Date: July 8, 2016
  • Partnered with Network?: No
  • Amount of Videos on Channel: 285
  • Total Subscribers: 40
  • Amount of Total Views on Channel: 2505
  • Channel Description: Warning: My channel is not for the easily offended, expect dark humor and offensive humor. Just a regular guy who only has three hobbies in this world; video games, cartoons/ anime, and cooking.
  • Channel Trailer:
Hey everyone, been a while, so I'm here with an update. After a full year, I'm now at 42 subs and 503 videos. So, as you can see, I've been going nowhere fast. I'm still uploading, though at a relatively irregular schedule. My current plan is to film a series and then start uploading when it's done, basically. Finished doing a Spider-Man PS4 series not to long ago, and I'm 8 episodes into my 18 part BioShock series, though frankly they're not doing that well. I have lost a lot of confidence, not gonna lie, but hey, I'm just doing this for fun at this point.

Discord

Latest New Threads