Just uploaded my first video on my new channel!

Karinabob

Welcome to the forums, sauraman37!

The community here is really excellent. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. We hope you'll stick around :)

Really informative first video. Good quality video and fairly good sound. I also really like how minimalistic your channel art is. The only thing I would recommend is to make sure your channel is set to browse once you add a few more videos.

Welcome again!

-Karin with Karinabob Gaming

sauraman37

Welcome to the forums, sauraman37!

The community here is really excellent. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. We hope you'll stick around :)

Really informative first video. Good quality video and fairly good sound. I also really like how minimalistic your channel art is. The only thing I would recommend is to make sure your channel is set to browse once you add a few more videos.

Welcome again!

-Karin with Karinabob Gaming
Thanks for the feedback, will look into it :) I'm definitely sticking around, you guys are awesome :D

Falcon

Good to meet you @sauraman37! Hear Norway is a beautiful country!

I wish I could visit it some day.

DracoDxl

Congratulations on making your first video, welcome to the lands of Youtube and the forum, they're pretty interesting places

Zenvious

Hello!

If you're a fan of Runescape or see some potential in me, feel free to stick around for upcoming videos! :)

Not quite sure how long this is supposed to be, but thank you to everyone that took time to read this, and especially thank you to those who gave the video a watch! :)

Heyo :)

So had a look. From what I saw looks pretty good for a basis. Volume is good. And Runescape is definately something people still play. Have you considered promoting this video on Runescape forums as well as here? Letting communities who have an active interest in the video's subject could really give your view/ sub count a good opening boost!

Won't say much more. Need to see more videos to be able to give feedback (don't want to base any assumptions on just one upload :D ). Keep making them and letting us know you're around and you will certainly get some help :)

Shark

Congrats on your first vid and welcome to the forum :)
I hope you have fun here and if you have any questions about anything, don't be afraid to ask around.
The people here are really helpful and great :D

Hey welcome. I don't play runescape but I like the video idea still, that's a cool kinda guide that tells you what you need and how long it'll take

Discord

Latest New Threads