Join The Amalgamation Network Today!

Yea its okay for the confusion man! Actually scale labs are some pretty cool people and you should take a look at their stuff some time. And what do you mean by this sort of work.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Yes we are. You are still a network that aggregates channels, provides them with tools to grow their youtube presence and in turn they give us a small percent of their profit. Also we definitely are still an MCN It even says so on scale lab's apply page. When you do it through them it just means we give a percent of our network's total revenue so we can have more great things to give to our network partners. We had to sign an actual contract with youtube, but we also had to sign one with scale lab. That is why we are able to offer our partners a standard 90% revenue share, 200,000 free sound effects, 2 live customer support staffs, hundreds of thousands of sound effects, a permanent 18% off of spreadshirt, a no lock in contract(with no term which means you can leave the day you want to not a thirty day wait). We also have meetings with all of our partners over skype. We teach them modern SEO techniques, internet marketing, and lessons on how thumbnails affect the human mind so they can get the best out of them. And because finding thumbnails or backgrounds for them can be challenging we offer offer free thumbnails and templates for them. Additionally we have websites with free memberships to grow peoples channels via promotion( does not violate can spam act of 2003). We also offer free memberships to streaming services to all of our partners.Lastly free web hosting. We have all of that plus an amazingly detailed analitics report all wrapped up into one user friendly dashboard. also if you do not believe me about the MCN thing follow this link it will back me up saying that what I have created is in fact a MCN.http://scalelab.com/networks/apply
So just to ask a question regarding this. Do your partners get paid by you or Scalelab? An MCN typically handles all payments to channels, in which it is the role of the MCN to handle.

I too have a network under Creative Nation that allows me to have 90% revshare and No lock-in to offer, with music, etc., but I'm a Virtual Network, not an MCN. Just curious why you let Scalelab have a piece of the pie of your MCN if you are an actual MCN?

BVTNetwork

So just to ask a question regarding this. Do your partners get paid by you or Scalelab? An MCN typically handles all payments to channels, in which it is the role of the MCN to handle.

I too have a network under Creative Nation that allows me to have 90% revshare and No lock-in to offer, with music, etc., but I'm a Virtual Network, not an MCN. Just curious why you let Scalelab have a piece of the pie of your MCN if you are an actual MCN?
Hey Lethal. So I actually talked with Scale Labs. They are a Virtual Network but just have a-lot of benefits that a normal one would not have. Such access to pay partners, set revenue share, full branding, etc.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Hey Lethal. So I actually talked with Scale Labs. They are a Virtual Network but just have a-lot of benefits that a normal one would not have. Such access to pay partners, set revenue share, full branding, etc.
So if Scale Labs is a Virtual Network, I'm confused as to how this network would be an MCN. Is Amalgamation the MCN and Scale Labs a VN under them?

Discord