Join The Amalgamation Network Today!

2.jpg If you are a gaming channel with over 50 subs we will give you...( NO LOCK IN CONTRACT LEAVE WHEN YOU LIKE) We offer a 90% revenue share. We give you amazing graphics, sponsorships,hundreds of thousands of free tracks of songs and sound effects, tools to manage your social media sites associated with your channel,2 CUSTOMER SUPPORT STAFFS WHICH ARE NOT AUTOMATED REAL PEOPLE ARE THERE, hands on video lessons in SEO, and Online marketing for your channel. Also we teach tips and tricks to make your channel go the extra mile.We also have sponsorship opportunities for you. we also give you hundreds of thousands of royalty free sounds and hundreds of thousands of other free sound effects that aren't free on youtube. We also give you 18% off of spreadshirt, free channel promotion websites that don''t violate the can spam act of 2003, giveaway management websites with free memberships, free live streaming programs with free access, free access to link shortener, free web hosting, free graphics and thumbnail templates, and an analitics report that is way more detailed than that of youtube's analitics reports. And finally you get all that raped up in to one visually appealing and user friendly dashboard that you will get access to when you join us. If you would like to join us just send us an email at austinamalgamationmcn@gmail.com and we will get you all set up!

BVTNetwork

View attachment 967 If you are a gaming channel with over 50 subs we will give you...( NO LOCK IN CONTRACT LEAVE WHEN YOU LIKE) We offer a 90% revenue share. We give you amazing graphics, sponsorships,hundreds of thousands of free tracks of songs and sound effects, tools to manage your social media sites associated with your channel,2 CUSTOMER SUPPORT STAFFS WHICH ARE NOT AUTOMATED REAL PEOPLE ARE THERE, hands on video lessons in SEO, and Online marketing for your channel. Also we teach tips and tricks to make your channel go the extra mile.We also have sponsorship opportunities for you. we also give you hundreds of thousands of royalty free sounds and hundreds of thousands of other free sound effects that aren't free on youtube. We also give you 18% off of spreadshirt, free channel promotion websites that don''t violate the can spam act of 2003, giveaway management websites with free memberships, free live streaming programs with free access, free access to link shortener, free web hosting, free graphics and thumbnail templates, and an analitics report that is way more detailed than that of youtube's analitics reports. And finally you get all that raped up in to one visually appealing and user friendly dashboard that you will get access to when you join us. If you would like to join us just send us an email at austinamalgamationmcn@gmail.com and we will get you all set up!
Hello, do you have a website link?

What type of documentation would you need? Also the website is simple because our parent network ScaleLabs required it. We mainly recruit via invite so we don't have to deal with spammers.Also your website was created with a website builder as well I recognize the format mine was just coincidental that it looked kind of pop up ish.If you would like to see the network channel just click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC10oaAl7bLok_Yr799bBHmg
we have testimonials about our network, soon we will have tutorials for things like SEO and internet marketing, and more. We also keep our intro there. In addition we keep playlists of some of our favorite network partners' videos.

Last edited:

BVTNetwork

What type of documentation would you need? Also the website is simple because our parent network ScaleLabs required it. We mainly recruit via invite so we don't have to deal with spammers.Also your website was created with a website builder as well I recognize the format mine was just coincidental that it looked kind of pop up ish.If you would like to see the network channel just click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC10oaAl7bLok_Yr799bBHmg
we have testimonials about our network, soon we will have tutorials for things like SEO and internet marketing, and more. We also keep our intro there. In addition we keep playlists of some of our favorite network partners' videos.
Okay, so you are not a MCN? Our website was coded with HTML via a template.

we are a mcn i mean you can join from to website if you like we just do not promote the website because we prefer to spend our time on focused recruiting so we get the channels we want and don't have to fish through spam.

BVTNetwork

we are a mcn i mean you can join from to website if you like we just do not promote the website because we prefer to spend our time on focused recruiting so we get the channels we want and don't have to fish through spam.
You are not a MCN if you are under Scale Labs. This means that you are a Virtual Network or a Proprietary network under Scale Labs. In this case Scale Labs is the MCN. If you did not sign a agreement directly with YouTube you are not a MCN.

Yes we are. You are still a network that aggregates channels, provides them with tools to grow their youtube presence and in turn they give us a small percent of their profit. Also we definitely are still an MCN It even says so on scale lab's apply page. When you do it through them it just means we give a percent of our network's total revenue so we can have more great things to give to our network partners. We had to sign an actual contract with youtube, but we also had to sign one with scale lab. That is why we are able to offer our partners a standard 90% revenue share, 200,000 free sound effects, 2 live customer support staffs, hundreds of thousands of sound effects, a permanent 18% off of spreadshirt, a no lock in contract(with no term which means you can leave the day you want to not a thirty day wait). We also have meetings with all of our partners over skype. We teach them modern SEO techniques, internet marketing, and lessons on how thumbnails affect the human mind so they can get the best out of them. And because finding thumbnails or backgrounds for them can be challenging we offer offer free thumbnails and templates for them. Additionally we have websites with free memberships to grow peoples channels via promotion( does not violate can spam act of 2003). We also offer free memberships to streaming services to all of our partners.Lastly free web hosting. We have all of that plus an amazingly detailed analitics report all wrapped up into one user friendly dashboard. also if you do not believe me about the MCN thing follow this link it will back me up saying that what I have created is in fact a MCN.http://scalelab.com/networks/apply

BVTNetwork

Yes we are. You are still a network that aggregates channels, provides them with tools to grow their youtube presence and in turn they give us a small percent of their profit. Also we definitely are still an MCN It even says so on scale lab's apply page. When you do it through them it just means we give a percent of our network's total revenue so we can have more great things to give to our network partners. We had to sign an actual contract with youtube, but we also had to sign one with scale lab. That is why we are able to offer our partners a standard 90% revenue share, 200,000 free sound effects, 2 live customer support staffs, hundreds of thousands of sound effects, a permanent 18% off of spreadshirt, a no lock in contract(with no term which means you can leave the day you want to not a thirty day wait). We also have meetings with all of our partners over skype. We teach them modern SEO techniques, internet marketing, and lessons on how thumbnails affect the human mind so they can get the best out of them. And because finding thumbnails or backgrounds for them can be challenging we offer offer free thumbnails and templates for them. Additionally we have websites with free memberships to grow peoples channels via promotion( does not violate can spam act of 2003). We also offer free memberships to streaming services to all of our partners.Lastly free web hosting. We have all of that plus an amazingly detailed analitics report all wrapped up into one user friendly dashboard. also if you do not believe me about the MCN thing follow this link it will back me up saying that what I have created is in fact a MCN.http://scalelab.com/networks/apply
Ah, alright. I was just not sure because not many company's do this sort of work.

Discord