Is Premiere Pro really worth it? Or is Elements enough?

CynicPlacebo

I've been using Premiere Elements to create my videos.
It seems to have all the basics, but sizing of objects is clunky, and default preferences of text and the like is virtually non-existent.

I know Premiere Pro has more features, but is it worth the on-going cost?
Does the learning curve make Elements a better options?
Is there anything I just can't do in Elements that every new YouTuber really should be doing?

Eager to learn,
-CynicPlacebo

connorman9

Hey mate, honestly i cannot answer your question as i don't use premiere BUT i do have a tip for you, unfortunately it will require some patience. there is a website called humble bundle where they basically put up bundles every couple of weeks with different tier stages and in these bundles for the last couple of years they have been putting up Vegas Pro for around about $20 and it is only a one off payment. I managed to pick up one of these bundles last summer and even picked up some audio editing software in the same bundle and i must say it has saved me a LOT of stress but more importantly a lot of money :) hope i helped mate!

PNMax

Hey mate, honestly i cannot answer your question as i don't use premiere BUT i do have a tip for you, unfortunately it will require some patience. there is a website called humble bundle where they basically put up bundles every couple of weeks with different tier stages and in these bundles for the last couple of years they have been putting up Vegas Pro for around about $20 and it is only a one off payment. I managed to pick up one of these bundles last summer and even picked up some audio editing software in the same bundle and i must say it has saved me a LOT of stress but more importantly a lot of money :) hope i helped mate!
Helped me. I mean I was already using Vegas Pro, but there are a lot of discounts there. Very helpful. :clap:

JohnP27

Hi,

I'd say Premiere Pro is really worth it. It's much faster to get the results you want and much more flexible to use than Elements. If you want to add any kind of animated titles or cool transitions, it's much better in Premiere.

Discord

Latest New Threads