Is Freedom really that bad?

Discussion in 'YouTube Partners & Networks' started by LadyMcCracken, Apr 6, 2016.

1. LadyMcCracken

LadyMcCracken Member

I have been looking into partnering with a network recently and have found the perfect one for me!- but I don't meet the requirements yet :cry:

So I looked around some more and thought I might give "DamnLag" itself a try- so I applied, and then a few days later got denied :cry:

This led me into thinking that Freedom might be my only option right now, but I have heard some very bad things about them, and was wondering if the network is really as bad as some say it is?

I know that there are always a few people out there that have an issue with any given network, but I was just wondering if partnering with Freedom until I can get accepted by DamnLag is a terrible idea?

Thank you:h:

2. LadyMcCracken

LadyMcCracken Member

That's the exact reason why I was going to join them too!
    Thank you for the input!

SuperShyan likes this.
  3. Jordan Ellis

Jordan Ellis New Member

4. Gibbo

Gibbo New Member

Much like super said, i am also partnered with freedom. I moved my channel from RPM/Makerstudios to go to them as i found that their user base was more to my genre and i felt that their community was great and their customer support was very good.

As previously mentioned too.. A no lock in contract means you can treat it as a trial if you wish :)

SuperShyan likes this.
  5. DJStitch91

DJStitch91 Guest

But why do you want to be in a network?

6. LadyMcCracken

LadyMcCracken Member

I have a few reasons, one of them being able to have more "protection" when it comes to my gaming content on my gaming channel.

7. DJStitch91

DJStitch91 Guest

I would check your reasons as quite a few inflate what they can do for you.

8. blader1989

blader1989 Member

My friends told me Freedom is bad now because they took lot of money that my friend earned. So I decided to quit that network. Can anyone suggest me a network for gaming channel that can introduce my channel to every audiences?

9. DJStitch91

DJStitch91 Guest

Im yet to see any network promote a channel with less than 50,000 subs unless directly paid to.

blader1989 likes this.
  10. blader1989

blader1989 Member

:D then I will go by my own :D tks Mod