I reached 4000 subs

Nightfable

Hi guys. I started making videos last year in February since I had bought a copy of Minecraft and my kids wanted me to play it.

It wasn't really my kind of game... I prefer playing old adventure games on the computer so I decided to make a Let's play series of King's Quest 6. Turns out, there isn't much of an audience for this type of game on YouTube unless you're already known. So, I had to return to Minecraft. Even though a game isn't your genre, doesn't mean you can't still have fun with it.

My advice to starting channels is:
  1. Stick with what works (may it be Minecraft, Call of Duty, FIFA or something else).
  2. Be consistent (taking a couple of weeks off can really hurt your channel's growth).
  3. Listen to your audience (what are your most-liked and most-viewed videos?).
  4. Take risks (reinvent yourself, find trends and make them your own).
  5. Do it for you (because without you there would be no channel to begin with).

MiliMate

Congratulations!

I remember you as one of the first people to welcome me to this forum, and taking the opportunity to give some feedback to me. I will forever be grateful for that, hence why I think why you deserve this :) Great advice too!

Nightfable

Congratulations!

I remember you as one of the first people to welcome me to this forum, and taking the opportunity to give some feedback to me. I will forever be grateful for that, hence why I think why you deserve this :) Great advice too!
Thanks MiliMate, that means a lot! :blush:

Discord

Latest New Threads