I Have No Idea What Is Going On. Hello!

Hello and welcome to the best YouTube Gaming forums in the world!
See this place as a community more than a tool.
Stay active with us and people will show some interest in your work!

P.S.: I love your name... WillPower. It's great.

WillPower

Hi Willpower, just checked out your channel I love the goat simulator video lol! Welcome to the forums!
Haha thank you! I'm wanting to do more of that soon enough, it's a hilarious game :')

Hello and welcome to the best YouTube Gaming forums in the world!
See this place as a community more than a tool.
Stay active with us and people will show some interest in your work!

P.S.: I love your name... WillPower. It's great.
Yooo thank you so much! This place definitely is a community. Too many people are just looking for tools to up their sub count and end up with dead subs after a while.

MiliMate

Welcome man, I'll check out your channel when I have the time!
I'm a member of the DamnLag Review team, so if you'd ever want any feedback on your channel or a certain video, let me know. You can PM me here or on Twitter! ^^

Good luck with your channel.

WillPower

Welcome man, I'll check out your channel when I have the time!
I'm a member of the DamnLag Review team, so if you'd ever want any feedback on your channel or a certain video, let me know. You can PM me here or on Twitter! ^^

Good luck with your channel.
Hey man, thank you! Really appreciate that. I'll hit you up for a review when I'm a little further along I think! :) I'll check you out too when I have the time!

WillPower

Welcome to the forums. I checked out your channel on the youtubes and you have a very interesting sense of humor. I like it.
Thank you! That's actually a really high compliment, my humour is very... odd. So thank you :D

WillPower

ShadowZia

Hiya Will! I'm Zia Welcome to DAMNLAG! Its a pleasure to meets ya! Hope you enjoy the forum as much as I have been. Awesome people around here mate. You will likes! :cool:

Discord

Latest New Threads