How's it going, everyone? My name is ZenMmm!

ZenMmm

Hey, guys!
I hope it’s been an awesome day for you, wherever you are.
I’ve always have great interest for games, movies & presentation.
Friends have always encouraged me to start up a YouTube channel but I never came around to actually doing it until March this year!
I kept asking myself, “Why YouTube?”
Then I figured, “Why NOT?”
So yeah, these days, I provide guides & how to for games, share reviews on movies & give the world (YOU) a tour around my country on special occasion!
I got to admit that I’ve never been so alive & had so much fun making videos & posting them up on YouTube.
I enjoyed the process of learning functions & features of audio & video editing software, to make my video better.
My friends have never been so right about me.
Who am I?
My name is ZenMmm & it’s pleasure knowing you!

p/s: Take a ride with me in my latest video as I bring you around to some of the major malls in my country to check out their Christmas decoration!

ZenMmm

Hello, we one to Damnlag. Can you provide a link so I and others can see it. Also what country do you live in?
Hi there! Sure. Do check this video of mine where I take you guys for a tour around some of the major malls in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to check out the Christmas decoration!

Enjoy!

Hello and welcome to the best YouTube Gaming forums in the world!
See this place as a community more than a tool.
Stay active with us and people will show some interest in your work!

P.S.: Great introduction thread... all new members should write something like this... welcome.

ZenMmm

Hello and welcome to the best YouTube Gaming forums in the world!
See this place as a community more than a tool.
Stay active with us and people will show some interest in your work!

P.S.: Great introduction thread... all new members should write something like this... welcome.
Thanks, Sentenza Gaming! I appreciate it. I do would like to know how to include my YouTube channel in my signature. I tried it under My Profile > Signature but it just doesn't show.

Thanks, Sentenza Gaming! I appreciate it. I do would like to know how to include my YouTube channel in my signature. I tried it under My Profile > Signature but it just doesn't show.
I think you need a certain amount of posts (admins changed a few rules to avoid being flooded by spammers.)
I think you can now.

ZenMmm

I think you need a certain amount of posts (admins changed a few rules to avoid being flooded by spammers.)
I think you can now.
I see. I understand then. I'll give it a shot at my Profile Signatre page and hopefully it's works out. Thanks, Sentenza Gaming!

Thanks, Sentenza! I just tried on my Profile Signature but it didn't show. Even after I logged out, it still didn't show. I must not be doing it right.
Can't really help you now, I'm at work and 75% of the stuff in signatures doesn't display here at work.