How to Get More Feedback on your Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Hey, welcome to the YouTube Channel promotion section! Here you will find many threads full of people just like you and I promoting their channels to grab a few extra views, subscribers and friends. Many of these threads you will notice that they have 0 replies or very few replies. I want you to change that. Take that step to saying hi and telling that person what you think of their channel without being rude. Tell them what you like about the channel, what they could improve with their channel and why you think that.

If you post a thread wanting feedback on your channel, then you better provide feedback on others channels as well. Many people only feel like providing feedback on others because they gave them feedback. However, don't expect everyone to feel the same way.

The more channels you provide feedback to, the more chances they will return the favor. Just because a few didn't provide feedback, doesn't mean that others will not.

Exchange feedback with each other, help each other grow. Work as a community and we all grow together.

Work together. Become stronger. Grow together. Become a better community.

Last edited:

wolfio_gunz

I personally ignore the people who only post threads about themselves, I prioritize my reviews for the people I've either seen around, or just have a general interest in. I think we should enforce the whole '25 post minimum' for creating a new thread in the promo forum.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
I personally ignore the people who only post threads about themselves, I prioritize my reviews for the people I've either seen around, or just have a general interest in. I think we should enforce the whole '25 post minimum' for creating a new thread in the promo forum.
That's a reason people should really take into consideration too if they expect people to review their channels. Hopefully we can get a system in place that will encourage people to give back rather than just request.

wolfio_gunz

That's a reason people should really take into consideration too if they expect people to review their channels. Hopefully we can get a system in place that will encourage people to give back rather than just request.
Would that mean deleting threads from people with too few posts? :3

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Would that mean deleting threads from people with too few posts? :3
No. We will have a addon made that will have posting restrictions implemented eventually. You have the choice to review channels based on post count if you want.

wolfio_gunz

No. We will have a addon made that will have posting restrictions implemented eventually. You have the choice to review channels based on post count if you want.
I already do that, but I often lose track of who I'd like to review because of the flood of '1 poster' threads. Can't wait for the addon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Latest New Threads