How do I improve my workflow?

JinTheLyn

I've been editing for over a year now but I still have issues finding time to do it and streamlining the process. What are some tips to help me save time and edit faster/more efficiently. Any help is very much appreciated!

Wavern

The more you practice the better, and thus faster, you'll get. Also planning ahead and spreading the work over multiple days seems to work for me.

Although I love long editing sessions I notice my concentration/productivity is way higher if I for example split the editing process up in 3 sessions of 3 hours instead of one afternoon of 9 hours.

JinTheLyn

The more you practice the better, and thus faster, you'll get. Also planning ahead and spreading the work over multiple days seems to work for me.

Although I love long editing sessions I notice my concentration/productivity is way higher if I for example split the editing process up in 3 sessions of 3 hours instead of one afternoon of 9 hours.
Thank you so much for the reply. I will definitely try this method out. And btw love your content. I play rocket league quite often and your vids are great!

Discord

Latest New Threads