Hiya, HazelPixel here signing in!

Hazelpixel

Greetings and Salutations fellow Youtubers!

My name is HazelPixel and as you can see, I'm starting a Youtube Channel. I've started a Youtube Channel back in 2014 but lack willpower and diligence to continue it, so I took a long break from youtube and focus on my career elsewhere. Cut to 2 years later, I'm still working at the same place and I'm bored as hell! I've got too much spare time and need to do something I wish I have done years ago that is my gaming channel. That's why I uploaded a new playthrough that is Megaman Legends (link here: )

Please take a look at my video and give me a comments and suggestions so I could do better in the future :)

JustJeremy

Greetings and Salutations fellow Youtubers!

My name is HazelPixel and as you can see, I'm starting a Youtube Channel. I've started a Youtube Channel back in 2014 but lack willpower and diligence to continue it, so I took a long break from youtube and focus on my career elsewhere. Cut to 2 years later, I'm still working at the same place and I'm bored as hell! I've got too much spare time and need to do something I wish I have done years ago that is my gaming channel. That's why I uploaded a new playthrough that is Megaman Legends (link here: )

Please take a look at my video and give me a comments and suggestions so I could do better in the future :)
will check out ur channel 4 sure!! welcome 2 the forums! best wishes...

MiliMate

Hello HP!

Welcome to DamnLag, a surefire way of kickstarting your channel! If you ever need any feedback, I'm a member of DamnLag's Review Team. You can send me a PM when you have spent a little more time on the forums!

Other than that, good luck and enjoy your stay! :)

Hazelpixel

Ooh Mega Man 64/Legends keeping it old school I see, I like it. Good job.
Hahaha yeah I kinda wanna start it with PS1 games because I didn't play a lot of them when I was a kid. Any PS1 games suggestions?

Hello HP!

Welcome to DamnLag, a surefire way of kickstarting your channel! If you ever need any feedback, I'm a member of DamnLag's Review Team. You can send me a PM when you have spent a little more time on the forums!

Other than that, good luck and enjoy your stay! :)
Thanks MiliMate :)

Hazelpixel

Well I would recommend dino crisis, silent hill or resident evil 1,2,and 3. But if survival horror isn't your thing parappa the rapper, crash bandicoot, nightmare Creatures, FF7 and 8, spyro, chrono cross. Those are all good games on ps1
I've played Silent Hill, FF7, FF8, Crash Bandicoot, chrono cross and Resident Evil 3 but it won't hurt to replay because I've not played it since mid school. However, I will try to play a game I never played before so I can react to all cutscenes and everything in the game :p

TheKirkyLife

Welcome, Hazel! Hope you enjoy your time with us!

Hello and welcome to the best YouTube Gaming forums in the world!
See this place as a community more than a tool.
Stay active with us and people will show some interest in your work!

Discord

Latest New Threads