Hiring For A New Network! [UNPAID FOR NOW!!]

HuskyBoy

Hey there!

[Note: Please read the whole thread before applying, make sure you fully understand that this is unpaid work.]

I'm currently looking to hire people for my new network i'm starting up and the current available positions are:

2 x Recruiters: Recruiters actively look for and contact Content Creators on Websites/Forums/YouTube /Social Media Sites to partner with us.
2 x Partner Support/Admins: Partner Support/Admins provide support to partners that have any questions that need answering or problems that need solving over email, private messages, Skype etc...​

No experience is required to do the job, must be at least 18 years old to be Partner support 16 years old to be a Recruiter, and this is a unpaid role eventually leading onto paid roles.

A little about the network itself.

Base Revenue share is 60% can go up to 95%!!
No Lock in Contract. (Leave anytime no reason needed!).
Full Channel Ownership and Transparency. (You own all content ever made by you!)
A No Minimum Payment Threshold - If you earn $1, you will be paid that $1.
A Partner Dashboard.
Access to huge library of different music.
Our MCN provides payments without incurring any taxes because there operations are run in a tax free country.

Will share more info if successfully hired.

Requirements to partner with us!
1000 views a month or 33 daily views but having no copyright strikes is the only real requirement.
Content that is uploaded to the network: Absolutely anything! (Gaming, technology, music, beauty etc...)

If you are interested in joining please reply to this thread with this form filled out.

Full Name:
Any Experience?
Why you want to join:
Skype Name:
Email:

Thank you! Have a nice day!

Discord