Hi guys. My first YouTube Video

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jaysportshd, Jun 17, 2017.

1. jaysportshd

jaysportshd New Member

Hi guys

I hope this is in the right section

I'm new to the forum, but would just like to say hi to you all. Me & my little lad are big wrestling fans and I have been for last 17 years.

We have just started to write scripts for our own channel on youtube for WWE shows.

This is our first attempt at making a custom show and thought we would start with Wrestlemania.

We are writing scripts for Raw, Smackdown & NXT (which will be called NXTreme, as it will be more hardcore)

The production will mirror TV and real PPV's but the storylines will be so much better. (In our opinion)

I hope you will check our first video out and let us know what you think. (If you like it we would love you to subscribe)

Thanks for your time guys & I hope you enjoy

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2017
  2. Jack Muskrat

Jack Muskrat Active Member Staff Member Damn Mod

Welcome to the forum! As you can see, I've moved this thread to the Introductions section, as you are introducing yourselves. But linking videos isn't allowed in this section, nor the YouTube Discussion section, so I've removed that. Feel free to make a thread in one of the Video Promotion sub-sections to post your video though, and you can post it in today's Daily Upload thread.

Feel free to ask any questions if you need any more help/information.

3. jaysportshd

jaysportshd New Member

Thanks Jack. Was a little confused :)

4. PuddleLoo

PuddleLoo Active Member

Welcome to Damnlag :)

jaysportshd likes this.
  5. RamboBoyCommentary

RamboBoyCommentary Noob

6. jaysportshd

jaysportshd New Member