Hi guys! I started just this month with gaming channel (not a native english speaker)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by altervoid, Aug 18, 2017.

1. altervoid

altervoid Member

Hi, I started uploading gaming videos not that long ago. I love playing games and so far I love making videos, but I'm really shy and furthermore I'm not a native english speaker. Making videos with commentary helps me become better at:
    • Communicating in general = as I said, I'm shy and I don't talk much in real life. And that's a big problem when trying to make friends in a new job or even trying to get the job etc. I need to learn to talk and even now I feel better at talking to the mic openly and I can see, that I'm getting better, which makes me super happy!
    • Communicating in English = I'm not a native english speaker, so it's more difficult to just talk about anything (even worse with being shy), but english language is a very useful skill when trying to get a job almost anywhere. I didn't have a problem getting a job that required english language, but I can and should definetly get better at it
    Best thing is, making youtube videos combines improving both these skills and that's why I love it so much! I hope I will get better and better at everything and that Youtube will be a great experience for me.

Thank you everyone for reading and I hope we all get along in this Youtube game :)

2. SpaceMan1100

SpaceMan1100 New Member

Hi

3. Vyscelator

Vyscelator New Member

I just started this month too :) Also a gaming channel. Really nice to meet you.

I hope we all get along too.