Hey, I'm Chritical

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chritical, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Chritical

Chritical New Member

Hello, I'm Chritical. I'm a gamer, and wanting to be a graphic designer someday after I do school. I wanted to do youtube/ twitch for a long time, but never had the equipment to do it. I have tried, it never worked out till I said, I'm finally gonna do this. I hope to grow, starting as a gaming channel to more then that later. I also hope I can make some youtube friends and play and record with the intent of having fun and hope the people watch it have a good time too. I gonna try to do a couple videos weekly, if not at least one. I'm a big horror movie fan, so for the start I plan to start with horror type games, and work my way to different ones. Also think of different things to do also to improve me and my channel. Hope this helps understand what I want to do and me. Thanks for reading.

2. amateurgamer

amateurgamer Member

Hi there! Welcome!

I'm a relatively new member myself. Still trying to master the basics needed to grow a channel. My equipment is subpar but I have to make it work. This forum has been great in providing a lot of information and support. I know you will like it here. :)

Chritical likes this.
  3. CSJ293

CSJ293 Member

Welcome to the forums dude! I'm new too so we will make our way surely! haha all the best with the channel ill check it out sometime!

Chritical likes this.
  4. Chritical

Chritical New Member

Thanks man. Would like that a lot. Ill check yours out too sometime.

5. CSJ293

CSJ293 Member

Thank you very much! That'll be mostly appreciated!

6. CapTan Hardcore

CapTan Hardcore New Member

Hey man I'm new too, just trying to make 1000 degree knife videos and cutting my friends with them, for science! I've seen all your videos I'm probably your biggest fan.

7. Taco Sundae

Taco Sundae New Member

Good luck man, seems like you've got the right attitude. Anyways, maybe consider adding a profile picture here.

8. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

Hey, welcome to the community! I'm sure you might already be making various graphics and playing around with different design styles, but if not then nows a good time to start. Plenty of time between now and school to get better at graphics designing. ;)