HELP!

Motosuwa

I'm really not sure on this bud, you'll have to look at the contract with the network on that. I mean, if you make a new channel pretty sure they can't do anything with the new one at all. So make sure you don't say anything about the new channel on your partnered one.

NEKIO

Just leave the channel alone, they cant do anything if you dont upload, redirect all the viewers to your new channel.

Create a new channel, and upload all your stuff there, networks can not touch your new channel because there is no contract on it.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Why can you not just unlink from them? When is your contract up with them? Have you tried contacting them to drop your channel?

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
That was 2 year contract .
They said, that i can leave after contract is over
So yeah, i made new account.
When did you join and when does it expire? Don't join another network and sign another contract is my advice to you.

NEKIO

He can sign contract on 2nd channel, they cant do anything about it.

2 year lock in, yeah they wont let him go no matter what, its legally binding contract, when you sign it its game over until it expires for that channel.

When did you join and when does it expire? Don't join another network and sign another contract is my advice to you.

Discord

Latest New Threads