Help Promote Damnlag.com!

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
so, we should all do this?

Its totally up to you if you'd like to make a video and tell your subscribers about this forum or not. Its awesome if you do, but I won't hold anything against you if you don't.

Pewpwe

Regular
This is a good way to get members more involved, but what about the people who don't have a youtube channel or a big audience ?

Perhaps alternative ways of promoting YTG are just as effective ? I referred a friends of mine to this site, but maybe there is a more efficient way of spreading the word ?

Or is that enough to contribute to the forum; what do you think Viper ?

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
This is a good way to get members more involved, but what about the people who don't have a youtube channel or a big audience ?

Perhaps alternative ways of promoting YTG are just as effective ? I referred a friends of mine to this site, but maybe there is a more efficient way of spreading the word ?

Or is that enough to contribute to the forum; what do you think Viper ?

Everyone has a referral link on the Settings page they can share anywhere they want and you can tell anyone you want about the site. Its focused around YouTube and Gaming, so if people have an interest in either of those niches then I don't see why not.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
In most of my videos I've added this in the video description:

Perhaps adding this, and have a link on your channel page would help a bit with the advertising?

Anything helps, but why the shortened link? I myself don't ever click links like that because you honestly never know what's on the other side. For all anyone knows, it could be a virus.

Discord

Latest New Threads