Hello, friends, my name is Ranmaru :)

Ranmaru_Richu

Welcome to the forum! Resident evil remake is one of m favourite remakes! Great choice of games, Alien Isolation Is awesome :D
Thank you so much! I can't wait to record more REmake. Fingers still crossed for REmake2 lol And Alien Isolation was so much fun!

Hello and welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay,if you ever have any questions feel free to ask.
Welcome to the community :D
Thank you all so much!

gerhb

Welcome to the DamnLag! You get what you give here, so be active!

Alien: Isolation is high on my list of games I need to play. Only problem is that list is huge.

Ramen Ronin

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the community! How was Alien Isolation? haha I just picked up that game! :D
I thought Alien Isolation was pretty great as a horror game. Good suspense with the saving system, even though it could be annoying at times. I went to go give his playthrough of that a look but I didn't see it.

Ranmaru_Richu

Welcome to the DamnLag! You get what you give here, so be active!

Alien: Isolation is high on my list of games I need to play. Only problem is that list is huge.
I do my best to post when I can :D And I know that feel, I still haven't played Dark Souls yet because of my backlog, and there's a bunch of games I haven't finished yet, either >,< Sometimes the Steam Summer Sale can be overwhelming lol

Nice to meet you!

I thought Alien Isolation was pretty great as a horror game. Good suspense with the saving system, even though it could be annoying at times. I went to go give his playthrough of that a look but I didn't see it.
I streamed it on Twitch, and it was before I started archiving my streams, so as of right now it's lost in the beginnings of my time as a streamer lol But, there's a chance I could do a Let's Play of it on youTube in the future ;)

welcome to damnlag! everyone here is awesome trust me, im a doctor...
Thank you! And hello, Doctor, is it bigger on the inside? lol

Discord

Latest New Threads