Hello, friends, my name is Ranmaru :)

Ranmaru_Richu

Welcome! I'm thinking about getting Alien Isolation myself, it looks like a great game. I had checked out your Hotline Miami video, nice stuff! You'll meet lots of great people here.
You should, best Alien game so far. If you're a fan of the first movie, you'll love Isolation.
And thank you so much! As a new YouTuber, getting good feedback is great fuel to keep going :)

Cool avatar!
Thank you! A friend of mine drew it for me a few years ago for a game my other friend was trying to make. I decided I wanted to use it and he allowed me too XD

Ranmaru_Richu

I got a chance to check your channel out, good stuff! I watched your Hotline Miami video, that game was frustrating but awesome :)
Thank you so much! the first time I streamed it on Twitch, I was stuck on a level for an hour lol but the music is amazing and the story is crazy, I love it anyway XD

Hello and welcome :) I took a look at your channel. You should make a banner as well as turn on Browse View :) Good luck with your channel!
Thank you! I took your advice and turned on Browse View :) I'd like to make a real banner, but I'm not an artist. I could use a placeholder in the meantime, though :)

Ch3xy

Hey Ranmaru!!

Thank you so much for suggesting this forum to me! You are a great friend and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors :D I can feel that this community is amazing, accepting, helpful and very welcoming :h:33 Be sure to keep up the great work!

Ranmaru_Richu

Hey Ranmaru!!

Thank you so much for suggesting this forum to me! You are a great friend and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors :D I can feel that this community is amazing, accepting, helpful and very welcoming :h:33 Be sure to keep up the great work!
Thank you so much, Ch3xy! You're so sweet :D Good luck to you, too! Welcome to the DamnLag forums!

Snaveeel

Hello, friends! New member here to Damnlag.

I'm just a simple gamer, lover of classic survival horror, RPGs, indie games, and great stories!

Currently doing LPs of Betrayer and Chris's scenario in Resident Evil remake HD on my YouTube channel, also doing death/kill compilations of Hotline Miami here and there lol

I also stream on Twitch, recently finished Alien: Isolation and Jill's scenario in REmakeHD, about to finish playing as Vergil in Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition on PC, going to finish Metal Gear Rising Revengeance on stream before starting a new character in Fallout New Vegas.

Hoping to get along with everyone here in the forums!

-Ranmaru
Welcome to the forum! Resident evil remake is one of m favourite remakes! Great choice of games, Alien Isolation Is awesome :D

Pokemon Go

Hello, friends! New member here to Damnlag.

I'm just a simple gamer, lover of classic survival horror, RPGs, indie games, and great stories!

Currently doing LPs of Betrayer and Chris's scenario in Resident Evil remake HD on my YouTube channel, also doing death/kill compilations of Hotline Miami here and there lol

I also stream on Twitch, recently finished Alien: Isolation and Jill's scenario in REmakeHD, about to finish playing as Vergil in Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition on PC, going to finish Metal Gear Rising Revengeance on stream before starting a new character in Fallout New Vegas.

Hoping to get along with everyone here in the forums!

-Ranmaru
Hello and welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay,if you ever have any questions feel free to ask.

Discord

Latest New Threads