Hello, friends, my name is Ranmaru :)

Ranmaru_Richu

Hello, friends! New member here to Damnlag.

I'm just a simple gamer, lover of classic survival horror, RPGs, indie games, and great stories!

Currently doing LPs of Betrayer and Chris's scenario in Resident Evil remake HD on my YouTube channel, also doing death/kill compilations of Hotline Miami here and there lol

I also stream on Twitch, recently finished Alien: Isolation and Jill's scenario in REmakeHD, about to finish playing as Vergil in Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition on PC, going to finish Metal Gear Rising Revengeance on stream before starting a new character in Fallout New Vegas.

Hoping to get along with everyone here in the forums!

-Ranmaru

Ranmaru_Richu

JakeVahshi

Welcome to the community! How was Alien Isolation? haha I just picked up that game! :D

Ranmaru_Richu

Hello, welcome to the #1 YouTube Gaming Community on the planet! :D
Welcome mate hope you enjoy it
Thank you, so much ^_^

Welcome to the community! How was Alien Isolation? haha I just picked up that game! :D
I loved it :D the aesthetic and tension from the very first Alien movie is well translated into the game, has a bit of Outlast combined with some classic survival horror elements. The DLC that replicates scenes from the movie could've been a little better, but was still well executed.

Ase

Welcome! I'm thinking about getting Alien Isolation myself, it looks like a great game. I had checked out your Hotline Miami video, nice stuff! You'll meet lots of great people here.