Hello fellow Streamers & YouTubers!

iiRobbzZz

Hey guys! I'm iiRobbzZz but you can simply call me Rob.

Twitch / YouTube / Twitter: iiRobbzZz

Brief intro:
I'm a British Twitch Streamer from the United Kingdom with a passion for gaming. As mentioned, I am a Streamer therefore I will be mainly focused on that but I will also be uploading edited versions of my streams or, in the case of games like Warzone, select matches from the streams to my YouTube channel. I'm pretty new to the streaming so advice is always welcome and feel free to suggest games you think I should play, I'm open to pretty much anything!

A bit more background story (if you fancy giving it a read):
I have a history with doing YouTube (have been uploading on channels since 2010) and some people around Damnlag may know me from my previous channel, RobbzZzGaming. I had been inactive since 2017 due to becoming overloaded with work and found barely any time to play games and certainly not enough to record, edit and upload videos.

At the start of this year I became a freelancer so I'm free to work my own hours which has allowed me to find a lot more time to do what is my passion: play video games. Then came this pandemic and I found myself with even more time on my hands due to a decrease in work. Throughout lockdown I have been playing Warzone with 2 of my friends, albeit most of it's been spent in the Gulag, and the thought of streaming it was on my mind. Recently I decided I would give it a try but created a new account instead of using my RobbzZzGaming account (thought it was best to leave the past in the past and start anew) and I enjoyed the hell out of it! As soon as I ended the stream, I found myself creating channel graphics, intro, stream transitions, etc. My mind had been made up, it wasn't going to be a one off stream, I want to make it a regular thing and build an amazing community.

I've regained my passion for gaming and my passion for content creating and I could not be more thrilled to be back!

Anyway, that's my intro! If you're still reading then thank you for sticking around and I hope to see you around the forums! :)

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Hello, welcome back to the community! Seems the pandemic has allowed alot of people the opportunity to get back into YouTube and streaming. Hope your passion continues and you become successful at it. :)

Valortainment

Hey! I run a rapidly growing gaming community on Twitter - @Valortainment . We are trying to build a crowd-centric model where most of our followers send exciting and interesting content for the feed such as:
-Gaming captures and videos
-New reviews and news
-Amazing short plays/streams
-Gaming memes and comedy
-Engagement flicks such as polls, debate and side battles
-Challenges / Tournaments
It'll be great to have you as part of the community and look forward to your inputs to improve the same. Use #valortainment to get features on the wall. Cheers!

iiRobbzZz

FIFA is always a good game to stream, especially as a Briish YT, it'll find more traction over there I can only imagine
Thanks for the suggestion! I might do it, haven't bought a FIFA game in a few years as I always lose interest in them fast. Having it as a stream game might keep me playing if I set a stream target for the game.

Abarnikel21

Thanks for the suggestion! I might do it, haven't bought a FIFA game in a few years as I always lose interest in them fast. Having it as a stream game might keep me playing if I set a stream target for the game.
Yea, I stopped after the first few months (havent played properly since February) but if you are willing to grind it and have an audience for it, that might help!

tomfor

Hello to all! The pandemic has really affected YouTube. More people opened their channels. We also began to actively develop the YouTube channel for our company. And views have grown significantly during this time.

Last edited: