Hello awesome person :) We are LuckyLosers (and surprise, surprise, new here!)

LuckyLosers

When will your first upload be, i'm curious! maybe in the near future we can collaborate!
We have already uploaded a couple of videos in our channel but for some reason they're not visible in our front page :( (trying to fix that as soon as possible). This is our newest if you wanna see: Lucky Losers Play: Arkham Knight: WE FAIL AT GAMING

Anyways, collaborating sounds cool :) what kind of games do you like?

We have already uploaded a couple of videos in our channel but for some reason they're not visible in our front page :( (trying to fix that as soon as possible). This is our newest if you wanna see: Lucky Losers Play: Arkham Knight: WE FAIL AT GAMING

Anyways, collaborating sounds cool :) what kind of games do you like?
I Subbed to your channel, pretty cool stuff thus far! and right now i'm in the midst of saving for a new computer (my current one just can't keep up) So producing videos is a long process haha. I enjoy adventure,exploration, and horror games. I'll message you guys in the near future, once i get my new computer ! :)

LuckyLosers

I Subbed to your channel, pretty cool stuff thus far! and right now i'm in the midst of saving for a new computer (my current one just can't keep up) So producing videos is a long process haha. I enjoy adventure,exploration, and horror games. I'll message you guys in the near future, once i get my new computer ! :)
Awesome :D! Can't wait to hear from you!

And thank you @agufish and @Game Bubbies for the kind comments! You are all awesome :p

Elinaz

Oh I love Sherlock as well ;) Great videos lady's, you are improving really fast!! Keep up the amazing work :p

LuckyLosers

@Elinaz Thank you! We're trying our best. Glad you enjoyed ;) I love your signature as well!

Discord

Latest New Threads