Google AdSense

Premeseagry

Hi guys. I wanted to post this for some time, maybe it will help someone.

My friend is earning money via Google AdSense, he just quitted some network. He says that he is earning 40% more then via network and he is really happy with AdSense. AdSense is also paying for comments and like ratio. Only problem is - via network you can play copyrighted games, with AdSense you can't.

I also followed him, I quitted network also. The thing with AdSense is; you need to wait some time to activate your account, you can have only one account forever, one real name = one account for lifetime.

Is anyone else on AdSense? Your experiences?

D

DJStitch91

via network you can play copyrighted games, with AdSense you can't.
That's just a myth networks like to spread.

You can play any game you want, almost entirely, as long you aren't monetizing it, and even if you are MOST publishers now allow monetizing yourself.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Hi guys. I wanted to post this for some time, maybe it will help someone.

My friend is earning money via Google AdSense, he just quitted some network. He says that he is earning 40% more then via network and he is really happy with AdSense. AdSense is also paying for comments and like ratio. Only problem is - via network you can play copyrighted games, with AdSense you can't.

I also followed him, I quitted network also. The thing with AdSense is; you need to wait some time to activate your account, you can have only one account forever, one real name = one account for lifetime.

Is anyone else on AdSense? Your experiences?
Being partnered with a network doesn't give you permission to record and upload games that do not allow you to monetize them on YouTube. No network has exclusive rights to publish and monetize a gameplay video.

You have the same rights to publish a video whether in a network, no network or monetizing with Adsense.

Your videos have a better chance of being hit with Matched 3rd party content, but you should be able to fight those claims as long as your not using in-game music in the video. The in-game music is the main issue with all creators and copyright issues.

Reactions: RBG

Discord