Good Anime Suggestions.

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by JustTyler, Jul 6, 2015.

1. JustTyler

JustTyler Member

Hello I need anime to watch after I just finished Soul Eater. I will provide suggestions for others and could you provide some for me.
    Before I provide my suggestions, I like fighting, action and emotion in a Anime. I love Animes like Tokyo Ghoul, Soul Eater, Parasyte Maxim, Norigami, Naruto, Sword art Online etc.
    Any suggestions?
    ATM I have Kill La Kill, Fate/Zero and Fullmetal Alchemist lined up.
    Also for others here are some good animes:
    Sword Art Online, Attack On Titan, Death Note, Soul Eater, Tokyo Ghoul, Naruto Shippuden and Naruto, Guilty Crown, Dragon Ball Z, No Game No life.
    I do not like anime with guns(unless to a minimal like Death The Kid in soul eater he uses guns like I like them to be used)
    I like a fast protagonist not the tank type. I also like him to get power-ups or transformations.
    I usually like swords for weapons but any melee is fine for me.
    Also I hate the mecha anime how they are inside a machine or something like that.
    Please help!

• Social Media Graphics

In need of some graphics for your social media pages? Try Snappa and create professional graphics quickly and for free!

2. Mr.Nodafish

Mr.Nodafish Active Member

Black Buttler sounds like it would be something you would enjoy. Also I HIGHLY recommend Angel Beats. It does have guns but there not a huge part of it. It does get a bit rushed at the end but the story is amazing and the humor is on point.

JustTyler likes this.
  3. Well I haven't finished either yet, but Hajime No Ippo is pretty good so far as well as Death Note.

4. Chicas

Chicas New Member

Blood Lad, Norogami, Hamatora the Animation. I'm actually more of a manga fan, but I do have my daily share of anime.

5. UlTiMaTuM

UlTiMaTuM Member

I'm almost finished watching Bleach. I think you'd really like it

6. INSTRA

INSTRA Active Member

Well I have only watched few animes out of which Death Note was my favourite. Can you guys suggest me any animes like Death Note?

7. INSTRA

INSTRA Active Member

OK started Detective Conan today. I'll check Case Closed out too

SuperShyan likes this.
  8. IronAntz

IronAntz Member

Fairy Tail....Nuff Said

9. OrangeLightning

OrangeLightning Active Member

Noragami is a good series, and I quite enjoyed the first season of Psycho Pass. Canaan is pretty good, really fast paced with some awesome characters, and I liked the first season of Shakugan no Shana.

It's not heavily action based, a lot more mind bending, but I really liked Steins Gate a lot, and am watching ERASED at the moment (Boku dake ga Inai Machi in japanese, seems to be easier to find) which is very cliff hanger-y but very interesting.

Finally, for some horror that also makes ya think, Higurashi is very interesting, and for some off the wall humour I would suggest Excel Saga, and Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.

10. I totally agreed with noragami, my favorite so far hahaha
    u should try watch K also