Gaming Channel!

Hello! My name is Bread and I have created a gaming channel on youtube and have posted 7 videos of a variety of games! I am still trying to figure out the identity of my channel and have gone from heavily edited to videos to simplistic playthroughs!

If you do tune in please give me feedback I am eager to listen and improve my channel!

Here is a look at my latest video!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjJu-HEJ_j686B8q7MQCjbA?view_as=subscriber

If you enjoy please leave a like and or subscribe!

Last edited:
Loved your channel, funny stuff, audio could be louder.
I agree with you 100%! Thank you so much for the feedback and I am so glad you enjoyed. I saw your channel as well and I really enjoyed! The audio quality is good and the video quality is perfect. I also really enjoy the games that you play! Including Lucius. Always wanted to try that demon hitman game. Great work and thank you so much for the feedback!

PNMax

I agree with you 100%! Thank you so much for the feedback and I am so glad you enjoyed. I saw your channel as well and I really enjoyed! The audio quality is good and the video quality is perfect. I also really enjoy the games that you play! Including Lucius. Always wanted to try that demon hitman game. Great work and thank you so much for the feedback!
No problem, man. We're here to help each other.
And thanks for checking out my channel. :)

JafaJess

Nice! Was watching a bit of your vid from 1 month ago and was gonna say that your audio could be louder, but then your latest Bioshock one is perfect :)

thank you so much! Yeah I was a bit of a frienemy with the software I was using to edit the first like 3 or 4 videos on my channel... But filmora pro makes editing audio levels as well as adjusting settings on OBS! Thank you so much for checking me out!

Just checking your channel now!

The video quality is great and the audio levels are perfect. Of course a microphone upgrade would make the voice quality better but that is the same for me and will just come along the way. Also I like the way your videos are long lets plays! And the games you play are very interesting.

Keep up the great work!