Premium Gamersfire - Comedy Video for Gamers

Falcon

Gamersfire is more than just a YouTube channel! Come check it out.

Gamersfire is a community-oriented gaming channel, seeking to provide comedic gaming videos that feature our members. We aim to welcome all members of our community to be active participants in our videos - including Let’s Plays, game reviews, and comedic skits published on our channel throughout the week.

Originating as a forum, our passion for community gaming and game discussions grew, and we are now seeking new members to share these experiences with. However, we have always understood that it is our community that drives us and makes us successful, and so we seek to remain focused on the communal ties that have allowed us to grow. We welcome anyone who shares our passion for gaming or is seeking new friends or gaming partners. If you are one of those people, please subscribe for all of our new videos or create a profile on our forums.

Last edited:
Hey man! I checked out your channel and here's what I got for ya!

I'm going to ignore the fact that you have over 1K subs (congrats btw) because I understand that a lot of that is due to one or a few of your videos that have blown up more than the others.

Starting with the channel logo and banner... dude. I love it, simple is more and you really nailed it! I'm actually super impressed with your logo.

Your thumbnails are good! Just make sure that the text are big enough to be read when small and try to avoid putting text at the bottom because of the annoying time stamp there, it's there, don't forget its there, avoid it, that's just the reality of it.

The titling is good, neat, organised, detailed, proper capialization, no complaints.

Your video quality is perfect, 720 and 1080p 60fps options, perfect for every user. You audio on the other hand... It's good quality but the way you do it with having one person's voice come out of one side and the other person's voice come out the otherside is pretty headache inducing not gonna lie. Plus you have to think of those people who wear their headset/earphones on one ear only. I suggest just simply merging the tracks of your voice so they come out more equally on both sides. One voice coming from one side should be left to 3D audio illusions.

The description of your videos are limited to only 1 line of keywords which is hurting your SEO, you need to have at least a short paragraph about the video and game with the first two lines having repeated keywords like the game name, part, etc etc.

Overall, it's a great channel, just need to fix the audio so its less sea sickening (ears help with balance and with alternating voices coming from one ear only, well... y'know) Goodluck in the future!

Falcon

Hey man! I checked out your channel and here's what I got for ya!

I'm going to ignore the fact that you have over 1K subs (congrats btw) because I understand that a lot of that is due to one or a few of your videos that have blown up more than the others.

Starting with the channel logo and banner... dude. I love it, simple is more and you really nailed it! I'm actually super impressed with your logo.

Your thumbnails are good! Just make sure that the text are big enough to be read when small and try to avoid putting text at the bottom because of the annoying time stamp there, it's there, don't forget its there, avoid it, that's just the reality of it.

The titling is good, neat, organised, detailed, proper capialization, no complaints.

Your video quality is perfect, 720 and 1080p 60fps options, perfect for every user. You audio on the other hand... It's good quality but the way you do it with having one person's voice come out of one side and the other person's voice come out the otherside is pretty headache inducing not gonna lie. Plus you have to think of those people who wear their headset/earphones on one ear only. I suggest just simply merging the tracks of your voice so they come out more equally on both sides. One voice coming from one side should be left to 3D audio illusions.

The description of your videos are limited to only 1 line of keywords which is hurting your SEO, you need to have at least a short paragraph about the video and game with the first two lines having repeated keywords like the game name, part, etc etc.

Overall, it's a great channel, just need to fix the audio so its less sea sickening (ears help with balance and with alternating voices coming from one ear only, well... y'know) Goodluck in the future!
@Chrisnonymous thank you so much! I really appreciate the review, I see that you really spent some time digging around our channel.

We've started to re-think our thumbnails, and the time stamp tip was great! We implemented in our recent videos and will do in our next ones!

Thank you so much for the audio comments, we are now centering every audio feed no matter if it's a single person or multiple people talking. We're starting to use headphones as well as speakers to listen to all of them for quality control.

We'll work on better descriptions for our upcoming videos and we will fix our old ones as well!

Thank you so much @Chrisnonymous, this was amazing feedback.

Oh mah Gahd SO AWESOME
Dude! Oh mah Ghad THANKS!

@Chrisnonymous thank you so much! I really appreciate the review, I see that you really spent some time digging around our channel.

We've started to re-think our thumbnails, and the time stamp tip was great! We implemented in our recent videos and will do in our next ones!

Thank you so much for the audio comments, we are now centering every audio feed no matter if it's a single person or multiple people talking. We're starting to use headphones as well as speakers to listen to all of them for quality control.

We'll work on better descriptions for our upcoming videos and we will fix our old ones as well!

Thank you so much @Chrisnonymous, this was amazing feedback.

Dude! Oh mah Ghad THANKS!
Glad I can help man! I'm sure you'll do fantastic on YouTube, you already are doing amazing!

Falcon

@Falcon I checked out some of your videos and thought they were funny. I especially like the GTA 5 train fight video haha.
Glad you like it man! We just recently updated our website. I moved over to a new dedicated VPS, and I made the whole site https! Something I've been wanting to do forever.

We're in the process of copying all our youtube videos into categories for the site, but you can check it out for now: https://gamersfire.com/

I have to put the forum integration back in though :-( Still more work ahead!

Falcon

Discord

Latest New Threads