FTC now investigating loot boxes

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
I don't even waste my money on loot boxes. If I earn points in the game to unlock loot boxes I'll get them with the points earned, but nothing else. Its like gambling, but in return you are suppose to get some good loot in the game that ends up being of no value in the end. Now if I were able to sell it, which of course you can on steam, then I could see a benefit from it. But consoles, there's nothing to resell the loot you do get. And who's to say that the game developers don't rig the system to give you crap loot over and over.

RandomEd787

I don't even waste my money on loot boxes. If I earn points in the game to unlock loot boxes I'll get them with the points earned, but nothing else. Its like gambling, but in return you are suppose to get some good loot in the game that ends up being of no value in the end. Now if I were able to sell it, which of course you can on steam, then I could see a benefit from it. But consoles, there's nothing to resell the loot you do get. And who's to say that the game developers don't rig the system to give you crap loot over and over.
There's no question these developers rig these systems, they want you to keep spending more and more.

Discord

Latest New Threads