FREE YouTube Background GIVEAWAY! :)

SavageGaming

[hr]​
HELLO EVERYONE
[hr]​
[font="'trebuchet ms'"]As I just created an account on this website, and I partially do graphic design on my YouTube, I thought it'd be a good idea to make a Banner Giveaway! [/font]​
[font="'trebuchet ms'"]You can check out my work here![/font]​
[hr]​
HOW TO ENTER?
[hr]​
[font="'trebuchet ms'"]To enter, you MUST comment on at least 2 videos on my channel and simply type a comment on this thread and I will use a random number generator to see who won! :) [/font]​
[hr]​
RULES
[hr]​
1. You can only enter ONCE!​
2. You must comment on at least 2 videos on my channel!​
3. Giveaway ends on the 3rd of June 2014
[hr]​
FINAL MESSAGE​
[hr]​
[font="'trebuchet ms'"] I really do hope you guys enter this giveaway and good luck! :DD[/font]​

AyegoUK

Designer
Damn Designer
Your not allowed to do contests where subscription to your channel is a requirement. It is a YouTube policy and in the terms of most networks.
Instead ask them to comment or tweet at you, this provides you with publicity and also gets them to share it while staying within the rules.
Other than that good luck

SavageGaming

AyegoUK said:
Your not allowed to do contests where subscription to your channel is a requirement. It is a YouTube policy and in the terms of most networks.
Instead ask them to comment or tweet at you, this provides you with publicity and also gets them to share it while staying within the rules.
Other than that good luck
That's confusing o.O There are multiple giveaways on YouTube itself with that requirement :O! Anyways, I changed it anyways :)
Thanks for ze good luck! :3

Discord

Latest New Threads