First Official Game Night

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Alright, so I want to setup an official game night on either Xbox 360 or Xbox One.

The game options are Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Halo: MCC, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, GTA 5.

You guys vote for the console and game, and let me know how Saturday May 9th at 5pm CST sounds to do our very first official game night.

I will also be accepting others to host PC, PlayStation game nights for me since I do not own a PlayStation console and my PC is not great at doing PC games.

wolfio_gunz

Wish I could participate in the Xbox game night!
I'd love to be a part of the PC ones though =)

AnarchyofAdam

Wow. I would love to do this and record it. The only problem is that with the Xbox One, you can't record chat unless you get people on skype and record the skype call. I'm totally down for that.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Well, there wasn't really any interest in it. If you guys have suggestions for games and platforms, let me know so I can get an idea of what everyone plays.

wolfio_gunz

Set a specific game/date/event and advertise the h--- out of it. Even if only 3-4 people show up the first time, I'm sure the follow up would be nice.

And make sure you guys record it!

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Set a specific game/date/event and advertise the h--- out of it. Even if only 3-4 people show up the first time, I'm sure the follow up would be nice.

And make sure you guys record it!
I was on last night to do the game night I had originally setup and nobody was interested in it here. I guess I just need to promote this thread more and see what people want to play exactly.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
I'm on PS4 I play COD: AW. Maybe we could make a Destiny group as well? What foes it take to host it? Just be party leader and invite people?
Yeah, we would get your PSN ID and promote it to others to contact you at X time on the PS4 playing X game.