Firefighter Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFGaming

Introduction
So I guess I'm supposed to intro my channels here... Here it goes, (Clears Throat).
I'm a volunteer firefighter with my local fire department (Hence the name), and I love making people smile. If someone is having a bad day, I want to be the one to make their day better. I always try to make the best videos I can, even if it means staying up all night editing. My upload (0.8Mbps) makes is hard to do anymore than 1 video per channel a day.

My Channels
I have 2 channels, Firefighter Gaming (Main) & Firefighter Gaming HD.
On my main channel I upload a variety of games such as Black Ops 3, Rocket League, Rainbow Six, Assassin's Creed, CS:GO, and others.
My goal is to upload daily to semi-daily on this channel.

On my second channel (Banner Above), I post mostly longer videos such as Minecraft, Rocket League Full Games, CS:GO, and some others.
My goal for my second channel is to upload semi-daily and maybe some videos throw in every day.

Videos
Here are a couple of my recent videos from both channels. All future videos will be posted as a reply per forum rules :D.

FFGaming

12/14 Videos!

FFGaming

FFGaming

No Bad, could be improved don't know exactly how but keep it up!
Thanks! Nobody is perfect, including me, there are many things I need to work on before I'm considered even close to perfect! (Consistency and Schedule are my 2 big things.)

Today's video!

FFGaming

Yesterday's & Today's Videos!

FFGaming

Little bit a catch up here!

Getting closer to that 200 mark! LETS GO!

FFGaming

7 Subscribers away from 200! I'm kinda curious to see how long it's going to take. Mind helping? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Latest New Threads