Enter for a Chance to win a Copy of Battlefield Hardline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Want a chance to win a copy of Battlefield Hardline for the platform of your choice?

We are running a giveaway to help promote the community and allow the members of the community to win a copy of a new game for simply helping us tell others about the community.

Here's how you can enter.
  1. Retweet this Tweet (here) on Twitter
  2. Follow @Damnlag on Twitter
  3. Signup here on www.damnlag.com
  4. Post here in this thread saying "My twitter is (@yourtwitter) and I Retweeted the tweet and I would like Battlefield Hardline for (Your Platform of Choice)".
The winner of this giveaway will be determined on Sunday, March 29th, at Noon CST.

GamerPerfection

My twitter is @GamerPerfection and I Retweeted the tweet and I would like Battlefield Hardline for Xbox 360.

GeeGeeGweppo

I'm a Master Mind :P
My twitter is (@GeeGeeGweppo) and I Retweeted the tweet and I would like Battlefield Hardline for PS3

My twitter is @HariusAwesome and I retweeted your xXx_tweet_xXx. I would like Battlefield Hardline for PC if it exists on PC yet which it might well not.

Espar

My twitter is @vampire06ank and I Retweeted the tweet and I would like Battlefield Hardline for PC.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Stuck everyone's name in a random name wheel spin thing and it landed on Elite Pumpkin. Congrats! I've PM'd you for your information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Latest New Threads