Emuhleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emuhleigh

I wish I could do more to say how much I appreciate the love and support everyone has given me! My family & friends, subscribers and fellow YouTubers THANK YOU for everything!

Here's your chance to be nosy! Remember leave your questions either in the comment section of the video or Twitter and use the hashtag ‪#‎AskEmUhLeigh‬ .
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Emuhleighz

Emuhleigh

I get power armor, go up against a Deathclaw, lead the Minutemen & Mama Murphy to Sanctuary and I fail at absolutely everything that I try to do!

Emuhleigh

So much happiness and rage at the same time.:mad:

Jersey Devil is on the menu today for this week's Throwback Thursday! Hope you guys enjoy!

Emuhleigh

All I want for Christmas is food, a mini gun and to become the leader of the chicken invaders..

Emuhleigh

IT'S THAT TIME.

You guys asked the questions and I answered them! This was a lot of fun, I can't wait to do more of these in the future! :cool:

Emuhleigh

We make our way toward the Corvega Assembly Plant only to be ambushed by a bunch of Ghouls. That's so not cool. :cry:

Emuhleigh

I guess we can go ahead and JUMP into this week's Throwback Thursday. Everyone, say hi to Frogger! :)

Emuhleigh

You had ONE job, Emily. ONE JOB.
Merry Christmas everyone! :h:

Emuhleigh

We finally made it inside the Corvega Assembly Plant. Watch this dramatic and sad story unfold, as Emuhleigh struggles to stay alive. She's not going down without a fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Latest New Threads