Emuhleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emuhleigh

Watch as Jade, the great photojournalist go on an adventure to help save the orphans and the planet that she loves.

Happy Throwback Thursday! :rofl:

Emuhleigh

Max & Chloe take matters into their own hands as they search for clues to solve the never ending mysteries at Blackwell Academy.

Emuhleigh

I'm really challenged when it comes to putting stuff together. But hey! I love my new chair! :cool:

Emuhleigh

Happy Thanksgiving!
FYI: You've been cooking turkey wrong your entire life. :rofl:

Emuhleigh

I know this sounds cheesy, but I am truly thankful for all of the support that has been given to me. I am also thankful that I am able to make videos for you guys. You have no idea how much I enjoy it. :h:

Today marks the one month anniversary for my Throwback Thursday series. Here, have some Crash Bandicoot! :blush:

Emuhleigh

This month's loot crate is jammed packed with cool stuff! A vault boy bobble head and a Diablo figurine? Sure I'll take it! :)

Emuhleigh

Better late than never! Thank you for your patience!

Join Croc for some butt busting action this (now late) Throwback Thursday! If you enjoyed this video make sure you leave a like! :)

Emuhleigh

We found our Pip-Boy in the game, now it's time to get real! ;)

Emuhleigh

As we adventure out of Vault 111 for the first time, things are not as pretty as we had hoped. When I say "things" I am referring to the naked mole rat, hornet wasp thingy and the giant face sucking mosquitoes.

Emuhleigh

I think I found the perfect presidential candidate! Happy Throwback Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Latest New Threads