PS4 Easy Collaboration (Platform doesn't Matter)

Hey guy so basically how this collab works is upload for an upload so you upload on my channel i do on your channel. We have to start of by saying one another names at the beginning and yeah that is how it workss. I preferbly want someone around my subscriber count or more lol. But yeah it a cool and easy way to collab. Contact me if you are interested.
My Channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/sami15164

Hey, if your still interested i would love to do that, i know i only have like 90 subs but I have never done a proper collab before and I would love to do it.

If I recommend one video from my channel it will probably be the battlefield 1 funny moments (I'll link it below) but have a look around my channel and see what video you want to upload.

For the video that you want to upload on my channel I don't really mind, as long as it has a bit of comedy there (which btw your channel has a load of.)

And yeah I think thats it, if you do want to contact me just reply to this and ill tell you my skype or something like that.

Hey, if your still interested i would love to do that, i know i only have like 90 subs but I have never done a proper collab before and I would love to do it.

If I recommend one video from my channel it will probably be the battlefield 1 funny moments (I'll link it below) but have a look around my channel and see what video you want to upload.

For the video that you want to upload on my channel I don't really mind, as long as it has a bit of comedy there (which btw your channel has a load of.)

And yeah I think thats it, if you do want to contact me just reply to this and ill tell you my skype or something like that.

sure bro yeah let's do it let's talk more in twitter

PandzYT

I would definently be interested in this because I have a YouTube channel with around 200+ subscribers and if you type "ItzPanduh" into youtube you'll find my channel, its called "Pandz". I make commentary videos, vlogs and many more and if you have skype contact me and we can talk about this in more detail.

Discord

Latest New Threads