Dream car? Current car?

Vocosol

Veteran
Alright, I'm curious.

Do you drive a car? If you do, what kind of car is it? How do you like it?

If you don't, what kind of car would you choose for your first vehicle if you were given the chance to actually pick?

And for everyone, as I'm sure we've all thought about it at least once, if you had any amount of money to spend on a vehicle, what would you pick?

For my current car I drive a 1990 Acura Integra, which I'm quite pleased with. 23 years old, and it still runs great and gets me from point A -> B, and it's a standard which I enjoy. I've also got two 12" amps in the back and a new sound system, so I always have good music for long drives.

My dream car however, would be either a Chevrolet truck(Silverado or Tahoe) as a realistic goal, and if I were to ever retire I'd probably buy myself a Camaro.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
My current car/truck is a 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 with a lift kit and mud tires.

My dream car would have to be a Dodge Viper though. I had a special year that I liked, but after seeing the newest model, I think I've got a new favorite.

My current car is a 1993 Mercury Sable. It's very old and it looks the part, runs like old too. I don't like it but it gets the job done and for now it's just what I have to drive in. My financial situation isn't allowing me to get a new used car for probably six months. My dream car on the other hand would be a Lamborghini Murcielago souped up with a V12 engine, chrome spinners, 20 inch rims, purple candy paint, and black tinted windows. It's got power, style, great performance and handling. It's a beautiful car to begin with and I've only ever seen two in my whole entire life. Purple is my favorite color and everything looks better with candy paint, big rims, and spinners so the combination makes for my dream car.

I don't own a car, but my parents and brother do. My parents have an Opel Astra from 1996, as you can see the car is pretty old, but it works great. My brother have a Volkswagen Polo from 1999. They both work very well.

I already have my driver's license, so i can drive when i want. I prefer driving my parents wagon. It's kinda big but i like to drive it.

Vocosol

Veteran
It seems everyone drives older cars!(With the exception of GameOverViper, who's car is within the last decade). I haven't heard of many of your guys' cars, with the exception of the Ram which is a beautiful truck, I must say.

All of these are great cars guys! I figured someone would've popped up with a dream lambo at some point, but I've actually never heard anyone I know say their dream car is a dodge viper. Normally everyone wants a Porsche, Lamborghini, or a Mustang. Interesting to see all the different opinions and whatnot!

ilikeyou

Regular
I do not own a car. I rarely drive. My dream car is the bat mobile. I know it sounds idealistic and silly. It is probably not practical to drive a bat mobile around the city. I would love to have some of the bat mobiles from the movie, The Dark Knight Rises, and Cat Woman, The armor of the car is so shinny, and the black color makes it look mysterious. The technology of the bat mobile is pretty advanced. Also, the sound and the speed of the car are sexy!

Vocosol

Veteran
I do not own a car. I rarely drive. My dream car is the bat mobile. I know it sounds idealistic and silly. It is probably not practical to drive a bat mobile around the city. I would love to have some of the bat mobiles from the movie, The Dark Knight Rises, and Cat Woman, The armor of the car is so shinny, and the black color makes it look mysterious. The technology of the bat mobile is pretty advanced. Also, the sound and the speed of the car are sexy!

Haha, awesome dream car! The batmobile would be an awesome ride indeed.

kitsune tsuki

RPM Partner
Umm currently i drive a 2000 Mercedes SLK, but i have it up for sale as i need extra seats :p my dream car is probably a Zonda or Koenisegg although i do like the old American muscle cars as well but i think one day i will buy and build a kit car if i have the time and money

if anyone lives in England and wants to buy my car send me a PM haha

Discord

Latest New Threads