Don't be afraid to get ideas from other Creators

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
If you're like me, you're most likely a subscriber to many YouTube creators already. If you pay attention to those creators you follow, they do things differently than others and sometimes even do things that are new to you. Whether that's a style of editing, visual effects or just the way they transition clips in a video.

Don't be afraid to learn from the people you follow and take those ideas further. Obviously you do not want to copy everything exactly. That's not what I'm recommending here. I'm referring to the style of which they present the content to the viewer. The content should be your own unique content.

People have mixed opinions about how some people get ideas from another YouTuber and use it for there own channel. Honestly, I do not see anything wrong with that. Movies and Television shows get ideas from each other as well. Its all about the way you use those editing styles with your own content.

An intro, song bits added into the content during scenes, transitions, etc. The list can go on and on about things you can learn from another creator.