Clicky

Do you listen to music while you game?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by GameOverViper, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Parzival

Parzival New Member

I usually listen to music when I am playing casual games. But when I am playing games like CS:GO or sound intensive games then I just listen to the game sound. But that said, sometimes music does improve my performance in the game :p

2. Catbunny

Catbunny New Member

Depends on the game, really. Something like WoW I would definitely listen to music while playing.

3. CW Entertainment

CW Entertainment Member

Yeah I got to the majority of time. Seems to help out, but sometimes it can be a distraction

4. Your3rdBETRAYAL

Your3rdBETRAYAL Member

HELL YEAH!

Depending on the game, I always listen to a wide variety of music while playing games. Sometimes I'll listen to the Banjo Kazooie soundtrack while playing Dark Souls 3 or the One Piece Soundtrack and then turn it off once I get to a boss fight. I also might listen to something serious like the Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood soundtrack or something like Two Steps from Hell (sometimes the equivalent) while playing something like Dota 2 or LoL. I usually play the most unfitting music though because I find it kind of funny. :giggle:

5. blader1989

blader1989 Member

I just listen to music when playing League of Legend :D you are a fan of One Piece? I'm playing Pirate Warriors 3 now :D it's on my channel :p

6. Your3rdBETRAYAL

Your3rdBETRAYAL Member

Sounds pretty rad, man. I'll check you out.

7. blader1989

blader1989 Member

Zoro has come to my channel :D come and see him ^^

Your3rdBETRAYAL likes this.
  8. If music doesn't affect my impressions from the game.

9. Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf Member

Depends on the game and if i have to grind or not.

10. dichthuatmid

dichthuatmid New Member