Do you like the homepage Content?

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Do you guys like the content I'm putting up on the homepage everyday now? Do you want me to focus on specific types of content, like more Call of Duty stuff or more game news?

I'd like to see more people commenting on articles as well if you will. It keeps me motivated seeing people voicing their opinion on the topics. Its a Facebook comment system now by the way.

If anyone's interested in writing posts or sharing videos that people will see worth watching, like montages, funtages, tutorials, walkthroughs, etc. let me know. Do not take this as an open invitation to post all of your videos to it though, we will be reviewing them and determine what can be posted and what will not be allowed.

AllSpiky

I actually like the content ! I do check it before I come straight here :D
I agree with welsknight too, a balance between articles is always good for people are interested in different things

About the content to share with the people, I have no BIG and AWESOME videos but I have two videos that I would like to suggest you.
One is my funny montage, it might not be the best, but I did my best :)
Here it is: Funny Montage

And another one is a little of prop hunt Gmod, it will show how fun is to play with others, might be used to bring people together to play as well, with me or anyone and I'm always using the quote of a big youtuber MARKIPLIER :)

Here it is: Gmod Prop Hunt

P.S. - I'm just suggesting this videos and I'm using a link instead of the video itself because I don't want to spam or anything like that. If someone's interested, they can check it out and the admin can use it aswell for the review =)

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
I'd like to see a healthy balance between articles, gaming news, tutorial videos for Youtubers, and high-quality content to spotlight some of our members.
The high-quality content is why I'm bringing you on board as a writer :p

I actually like the content ! I do check it before I come straight here :D
I agree with welsknight too, a balance between articles is always good for people are interested in different things

About the content to share with the people, I have no BIG and AWESOME videos but I have two videos that I would like to suggest you.
One is my funny montage, it might not be the best, but I did my best :)
Here it is: Funny Montage

And another one is a little of prop hunt Gmod, it will show how fun is to play with others, might be used to bring people together to play as well, with me or anyone and I'm always using the quote of a big youtuber MARKIPLIER :)

Here it is: Gmod Prop Hunt

P.S. - I'm just suggesting this videos and I'm using a link instead of the video itself because I don't want to spam or anything like that. If someone's interested, they can check it out and the admin can use it aswell for the review =)
I've added the Funny Montage video ;)

I'll look at the other one later.

Discord

Latest New Threads